If you’ve been to a Starbucks lately, you’ve noticed the ever-so-popular Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back in full force. But did you know there is anywhere from 130 to 420 calories in your favorite fall drink? Not to mention the 30 grams of sugar? Here is a skinny version of our favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe from health coach Brittany Mullins from popsugar.com.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a saucepan, mix almond milk and pumpkin puree. Cook on medium heat on the stovetop or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices, and sweetener, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk.
- Pour coffee into a large mug; add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
It’s as simple as that! Not only is it a healthy version of a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but you’re saving money and you don’t have to make the extra trip to a coffee shop. So thanks to PopSugar for providing this fabulous and healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Do you have your own Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe? Let us know! Contact us at www.c21affiliated.com/contact_us
Picture courtesy of freepik.com