Sarah Kugi from the CENTURY 21 Affiliated - Delafield office serving the Southeastern Wisconsin area, has been selected to be a member of the CENTURY 21 Rising Professionals? Network (RPN), an invitation only, elite group of dynamic sales professionals who are affiliated with the CENTURY 21® System. Sarah Kugi was nominated for this innovative program by the Branch Manager Kel Svoboda.
"I am excited for Sarah because I see the hard work she puts into her career and has only continued to soak up the knowledge around her and become even more of value to her clients," Kel explained. "When I first started in this business I was challenged with some of the same issues the young professionals deal with today. Overcoming age concerns, fears of failure and questioning the direction by peers. She has taken every challenge and used it to her advantage and we are so proud to watch her develop in her career."
"The RPN program is intended to give top caliber CENTURY 21 affiliated sales professionals the opportunity to meet, network and collaborate with other like-minded CENTURY 21 System members," said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
When we asked Sarah what she is most looking forward to in her involvement with RPN Sarah talked of her excitement of networking and training. "I'm excited to network with like-minded professionals. Collaborate on exclusive trainings to better serve my clients," she said.
RPN membership is FREE. Benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive social events for networking purposes: ’meet and mingle’ events.
- Twelve months of dedicated, online and offline learning, including six to eight virtual RPN sessions delivered by industry experts, monthly touch-points, weekly Facebook page postings and interaction, RPN video tutorials, and best practice sharing.
- Quarterly conference calls and brainstorming sessions with the CENTURY 21 Leadership team on new brand initiatives.
- Opportunities to pilot new tools and technologies, and provide input to the development process.
- Marketing and promotional support such as public relations, program graphics and business card branding.
- Opportunities to collaborate and share best practices with other RPN members on a regular basis.
The RPN will meet each year at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference. This year the group networking event will be held on Sunday, February 23, 2015, from 8:00-9:30 pm at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.