- 530 S. Water Street Suite 1
Platteville, WI 53818
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
- Sold Real Estate since 1976
- Private Farm Owner
- Owner of 27 Rental Apartments
Memberships & Designations
- Graduate of REALTORS Institute - GRI
- Life Member - Platteville Optimist Club
- Life Member - National Rifle Association
- Life Member - Ducks Unlimited
- Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity Alumni
- Member Pheasants Forever
- Member Izaak Walton League
- Graduate of Shullsburg High School
- University of Wisconsin - Platteville
- Former Real Estate Instructor at UW - Platteville
237 S Chestnut St, Belmont, WI 53510
2,010 square feet
0 Bromley Rd, Rewey, WI 53580
Finding Comfort in Platteville Platteville is one of the largest cities in Grant Country which is in the Southwestern region of Wisconsin. The city is ...
Located in Southwest Wisconsin on Wisconsin Highway 80, between US Highways 151 and 20, Cuba City is where the picturesque meets the energy of Midwestern ...
We believe the Point of Beginning for the ultimate small town experience is Hazel Green! Our community of 1,200 people is located in southwest Wisconsin, ...
Nestled beside the scenic Mississippi River, on the Great River Road, the Potosi/Tennyson community was founded on mining and farming. With ...
Dickeyville is a village in Grant Count, Wisconsin. The population was 1,061 at the 2010 census. The Dickeyville Grotto is located ...