A Buyers Look Inside
You only have a few minutes to make a good impression. Here is a checklist that will improve the perception of the inside of the house.
- Clean up - Cleaning every room from top to bottom is an absolute must, including closets and cabinets.
- De-clutter and De-personalize - Buyers want to imagine themselves living in your space.
- Open Windows - Unless it's cold or noisy outside. Lets fresh air in, especially if your home has pets.
- Make it Cozy - Check the thermostat to make sure potential buyers are comfortable enough to linger. Show off fireplaces by lighting them.
- Awaken Other Senses - Bake some cookies, light a scented candle or play soft music in the background.
- Lighten Up - Make your home feel bright and alive - pull open window coverings and turn on all the lights, even the ones over appliances and in closets.
If you have any questions on staging your home, I will be glad to answer them.