- 262-646-2221 ext 3123
- 527 Milwaukee St.
Delafield, WI 53018
Get to know Bernie Weiss
As a full time real estate professional, living and raising my family in the Kettle Moraine / Lake Country Area, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goal. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
You may be visiting my website as a prior client, friend, family member or interested buyer or seller. Whatever brought you to my real estate website, I hope you find what you're looking for.
I encourage you to set up a home search on my site by clicking on thelink located in the upper right corner of this website.
By SIGNING IN you will have access to:
- Save your searches and receive email notifications whenever new listings match your criteria
- Manage your saved searches at any time
- Save listings to your Favorites folder
- Manage your Favorites wherever you see the Favorites icon
You're welcome to search on your own without registering or, to make it easier, let me know what you are looking for and I’d be happy to set you up.
When you're ready, email, call or text me, or connect with me on Social Media. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs.
I have over twelve years experience both in Real Estate as a Realtor and as a Loan Officer, so you can be confident in working with me knowing that I have the knowledge to assist you with the whole transaction. I am passionate about helping people reach their goals, even it means you may not be looking to do anything for quite some time. Receiving an education from Colorado Technical University in Business Administration and Management have given me the knowledge to market your home properly and be able to understand the complexities that come with every business transaction. My personal experience throughout the years in life, home-ownership, as a landlord, as a mom and as a wife have given me the knowledge it takes to understand people in general, as well as the guts to answer the hard questions as opposed to telling you what you want to hear.
Professionally speaking, I am interested in anything that will make the home selling/home buying process work more smoothly in favor of clients and customers. I am always looking to learn about new technology, new marketing ideas and new ways to network in order to assist clients and customers for a faster, less stressful transaction! I am also fond of keeping up with the political aspects that encompass the Real Estate Community, as well as new laws to ensure my clients and customers are always reaping the most benefits of the transaction! It is a passion of mine to always continue learning more to become a better Realtor for all of my customers and clients.
I am an acting board member of the Women's Council of Realtors, Milwaukee Chapter.
I also belong to:
- National Association of Realtors
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
- Realtors Political Action Comittee
I am the mother of three wonderful children, and wife to Justin. I have lived in the Lake Country/ Kettle Moraine Forest Area for over 10 years and prior to that the City of Waukesha. Unfortunately, I am not a native Wisconsinite, but I have lived in this gloriously cold state since 1993. To most people's surprise, I am a Veteran of the US Army and have a soft spot for anyone who has served this Great Country in some way. I have spent my adult life as a mother, wife, college student, neighbor, friend, home owner, landlord, volunteer and, most recently added, runner to the list. I am an avid supporter of causes that help children, fund cancer research or support wounded warriors, as well as Veteran's causes. Eventually, I would like to be able to take some proceeds from my business every year and be able to donate towards these and other causes.
I have several personal interests outside of Real Estate. First, I aspires to be a medal earner in my age group in a race. (Any race--I'm not picky because I'm a really, really slow runner. I just love to run and love to enter races both serious and fun, as long as they support a great cause! Second, I love to go camping all over Wisconsin, sing Karaoke, dance, read and garden. Most recently, I have taken up vegetable gardening to try my hand at growing organic food, (but how well I'm doing remains to be seen). I like to make people smile and just love spending time with people in general, thus Real Estate being the perfect profession for me!
I have volunteered to sell beverages for the Kettle Moraine Days Festival (Eagle Days) for the last 10 years. I also volunteered for the PTO in several different capacities as well as assisted the Mukwonago B.E.A.R.S. FIRST robotics team with fund raisers (many more to come this year). I helped Park View Middle School with their Homecoming Activities. This year, I am excited to have a little more flexibility with the coming school year to be able to help out even more at both Mukwonago High School and Park View Middle School, but also to be able to volunteer within the communities where I do business!
I am also in the process of being orientated into the LaCasa deEsperanza family in Waukesha and am super excited to be able to help even more people realize the dream of owning of a home.
I am a member of American Legion Post 535.
- Williamstown High School, Williamstown, WV - College Prep
- Academy of Health Sciences, Fort Sam Houston, TX - Combat Medic and X-ray Tech
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV - Pre-pharmacy
- Colorado Technical University - Associates Degree Business Admin and Management
- Colorado Technical University - BSBA Business Admin and Management
- Licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional services.
- Member of The Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS
- Member of MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Home staging
- Social Media Marketing / Advertising
- Short Sales / Foreclosures
- Secondary Homes
- First time Home Buyers
"Bernie is phenomenal when it comes to working with customers and clients. She does what it takes to get the job done in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of stress to her customers / clients. Bernie is great about telling it like it is and if she doesn't know, she will find out for you. She works hard for her customers and clients and leaves a lasting impression. You can count on Bernie to give her absolute best, regardless of the circumstance!"
Community Property Search
In order to make your property searches as simple as possible, I've made the following information available to you. You can search homes in your community, get a neighborhood report, go to the school district website, or click to visit your community's website, all right here from my website! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is a property you want to know more about or a property you'd like me to schedule a showing for! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Communities are in alphabetical order for your convenience!
Big Bend, WI
Big Bend is a village in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States.
- Learn More About Big Bend, WI
- Homes For Sale in Big Bend, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Big Bend, WI
- Big Bend Area Schools
Brookfield is a city located in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. Brookfield is the third largest city in Waukesha County.
- Learn More About Brookfield, WI
- Homes For Sale in Brookfield, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Brookfield, WI
- Brookfield Area Schools
Clyman is a village in Dodge County, Wisconsin, United States.
- Learn More About Clyman, WI
- Homes for Sale in Clyman, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Clyman, WI
- Dodgeland School District
Delafield is a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, along the Bark River, and a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Learn More About Delafield, WI
- Homes for Sale in Delafield, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Delafield, WI
- Arrowhead Schools
Dousman is a village in Waukesha County, Wisconsin
- Learn More About Dousman, WI
- Homes For Sale in Dousman, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Dousman, WI
- Dousman Area Schools
Located in the beautiful Kettle Moraine in southwest Waukesha County, the Village of Eagle is identified by its smiley faced yellow water tower.
- Learn More About Eagle, WI
- Homes for Sale in Eagle, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Eagle, WI
- Palmyra-Eagle Area School District
- Mukwonago Area School District
- East Troy Schools
East Troy, WI
East Troy is a village in Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States. The village is surrounded by lakes, Booth Lake and Lake Beulah being the biggest and most popular.
- Learn More About East Troy, WI
- Homes For Sale in East Troy,WI
- Neighborhood Report for East Troy, WI
- East Troy Schools
Elkhorn is a city in Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States. It is southwest of Milwaukee and northwest of Chicago.
- Learn More About Elkhorn, WI
- Homes For Sale in Elkhorn, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Elkhorn, WI
- Elkhorn Area Schools
Ixonia is a town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 4,385 at the 2010 census.
- Learn More About Ixonia, WI
- Homes For Sale in Ixonia, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Ixonia, WI
- Oconomowoc Area Schools
Mukwonago is a village in Wisconsin. The population was 7,355 at the 2010 census. The village is located mostly within the Town of Mukwonago in Waukesha County, with a small portion extending into the Town of East Troy in Walworth County.
- Learn More About Mukwonago, WI
- Homes For Sale in Mukwonago, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Mukwonago, WI
- Mukwonago Area School District
Muskego is a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. Muskego is the fifth largest community in Waukesha County. The name Muskego is derived from the Potawatomi Indian name for the area, "Mus-kee-Guaac", meaning sunfish.
- Learn More About Muskego, WI
- Homes For Sale in Muskego, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Muskego, WI
- Muskego Schools
New Berlin, WI
New Berlin is a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 39,584 at the 2010 census, making it the second largest community in Waukesha County after the city of Waukesha.
- Learn More About New Berlin, WI
- Homes For Sale in New Berlin, WI
- Neighborhood Report for New Berlin, WI
- New Berlin, WI Schools
Oconomowoc is a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. The name was derived from Coo-no-mo-wauk, the Potawatomi term for "waterfall."
- Learn More About Oconomowoc, WI
- Homes For Sale in Oconomowoc, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Oconomowoc, WI
- Oconomowoc, WI Schools
Palmyra is a village in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States, along the Scuppernong River.
- Learn More About Palmyra, WI
- Homes For Sale in Palmyra, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Palmyra, WI
- Palmyra-Eagle Area School District
Pewaukee is a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. The population was 13,195 at the 2010 census. The Village of Pewaukee, which was incorporated out of the town before it incorporated as a city, is surrounded by the city.
- Learn More About Pewaukee, WI
- Homes For Sale in Pewaukee, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Pewaukee, WI
- Pewaukee Schools
Waterford is a village in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 5,368 at the 2010 census. The village is located mostly within the Town of Waterford. A portion extends into the adjacent Town of Rochester.
- Learn More About Waterford, WI
- Homes for Sale in Waterford, WI
- Neighborhood Report in Waterford, WI
- Waterford, WI Schools
Whitewater is a city in Jefferson and Walworth counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Located near the southern portion of the Kettle Moraine State Forest,
- Learn More About Whitewater, WI
- Homes for Sale in Whitewater, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Whitewater, WI
- Whitewater, WI Schools
Wind Lake, WI
Wind Lake is a census-designated place in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 5,342 at the 2010 census. Wind Lake is in the town of Norway.
- Learn More About Wind Lake,WI
- Homes for Sale in Wind Lake,WI
- Neighborhood Report for Wind Lake, WI
- Muskego - Norway Schools
Watertown is a city in Dodge and Jefferson counties in the US state of Wisconsin.
- Learn More About Watertown, WI
- Homes For Sale in Watertown, WI
- Neighborhood Report for Watertown, WI
- Watertown Area Schools
Waukesha is a city in and the county seat of Waukesha County, Wisconsin. The population was 70,718 at the 2010 census, making it the largest community in the county and seventh largest in the state.
1,047 square feet
3,640 square feet
827 S 97th St, West Allis, WI 53214
933 square feet
229 Harrison Ave, Waukesha, WI 53186
1,194 square feet