- 55 Spring St
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Retirement only lasted 2 years, after working at Hillsdale Hospital in the ASU2. I'm still active in volunteering as a Camp Nurse/Health Officer during the summers. I'm still kept my Nursing License current... (1983 LPN, RN 1990 - to present.) I saw that retirement was NOT for me yet... I wanted to expand my talents by helping people in a different way, so my choice was to become a REALTOR / REAL ESTATE AGENT. I've a BIG HEART, I'm one who listens to the clients, work with you in your best interests.
I can help you LISTING your house, SEARCHING for a new house, or looking for adventures in flipping houses or investment properties.
Check off list for getting ready to PURCHASE YOUR HOME.
- Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage.
- There are several types available depending your circumstances. There are Federal Housing Adminstration (FHA), Conventinal, USDA Rural Developement (RD), Veterans Affairs(VA), United States Department of Housing and Urban Developement (HUD), or CASH.
- Shop for morgage firm and rates.
- Check your CREDIT SCORE, higher the number better rates and lower down payments for YOU!
- DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:
- Should be 27-31% debt to income ratio.
- SAVE MONEY FOR CLOSING
- approximately 10% of the cost of the HOUSE
- Need a HEALTH SAVINGS
- Need 6-9 months of savings in your hand
- Get pre-approved for a MORTGAGE
- BUY A HOUSE THAT YOU LIKE and NEED for several years.
- Check out the BANK RATES
I do volunteering with Boy Scouts of America and NYLT camp nurse for Michigan and Ohio since 2007. Helping approximately 30-44 boys, 20 + youth leaders, and 20 adult leaders for 10 days.
Helped with Samaritain Purse in Project rebuilding in 2015 in Lousiville, Mississippi. Went 2016 to Andrews, South Carolina.
Elder/Deacon/Choir member within the Presbyterian Churchs that I've attended. Currently a member of Jonesville First Presbyterian Church of Jonesville, Michigan.
Hold Life Memberships in National Garden Club, Central Region Garden Club, Michigan Garden Club Inc. Past District IIA Director 2013-2015. Past Hillsdale Garden Club President for 3 terms.
Assocation Board Member for 6 years.
Advide bowler since 1969 not missed a year yet. Love playing cards, Mah Jonng, Gardening, floral arranging and interior design decorating my home, Chair caning and rushing seats.
I love traveling, cruising is best by far.
From Taylor, Michigan moved to Osseo, Michigan now residing in Hillsdale, Michigan.
Hillsdale Board of Realtor member, Michigan Licensed Realtor, NAR member, Holloway Realtor Institute graduate, Kelloggs Community College ADN degree, Advance Master Gardener.