- 55 Spring Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Retirement only lasted 2 years and wanted to add to my talents by helping with more people in a different avenue, so my choice was to become a REALTOR / REAL ESTATE AGENT to accomplish this GOAL. CALL 517 250 7722.
I'm a Registered Nurse (active in nursing; 1983 LPN, RN 1990 - 2013) then retired at Hillsdale Hospital in the ASU2. I'm still active in volunteering as a camp nurse during the summers.
I can help you LISTING your house, SEARCHING for a new house, or looking for adventures in flipping houses or investment properties.
Check off list for getting ready to PURCHASE YOUR HOME.
- Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage.
- There are several types available depending your circumstances. There are Federal Housing Adminstration (FHA), Conventinal, USDA Rural Developement (RD), Veterans Affairs(VA), United States Department of Housing and Urban Developement (HUD), or CASH.
- Shop for morgage firm and rates.
- Check your CREDIT SCORE, higher the number better rates and lower down payments for YOU!
- DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:
- Should be 27-31% debt to income ratio.
- SAVE MONEY FOR CLOSING
- approximately 10% of the cost of the HOUSE
- Need a HEALTH SAVINGS
- Need 6-9 months of savings in your hand
- Get pre-approved for a MORTGAGE
- BUY A HOUSE THAT YOU LIKE and NEED for several years.
- Check out the BANK RATES
I do volunteering with Boy Scouts of America and NYLT camp nurse for Michigan and Ohio since 2007. Helping approximately 30-44 boys, 20 + youth leaders, and 20 adult leaders for 10 days.
Helped with Samaritain Purse in Project rebuilding in 2015 in Lousiville, Mississippi. Going 2016 to South Carolina.
Elder/Deacon/Choir member within the Presbyterian Churchs that I've attended. Currently a member of Jonesville First Presbyterian Church of Jonesville, Michigan.
Hold Life Memberships in National Garden Club, Central Region Garden Club, Michigan Garden Club Inc. Past District IIA Director 2013-2015. Past Hillsdale Garden Club President for 3 terms.
Advide bowler since 1969 not missed a year yet. Love playing cards, Mah Jonng, Gardening, floral arranging and interior design decorating my home.
I love traveling, cruising is best by far.
From Taylor, Michigan moved to Osseo, Michigan now residing in Hillsdale, Michigan.
Hillsdale Board of Realtor member, Michigan Licensed Realtor, NAR member, Holloway Realtor Institute graduate, Kelloggs Community College ADN degree, Advance Master Gardener.
Coldwater is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,945. It is the county ...
Camden is a village in Camden Township, Hillsdale County in the state of Michigan. The population was 512 at the 2010 ...
Concord is a village in Jackson County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,050 at the 2010 census. The village ...
Addison is a village in Lenawee County of Michigan. The population was 605 at the 2010 census. The village is located on the boundary ...
Clark Lake is a small lake in Columbia Township in southern Jackson County in the state of Michigan. State and local parks Vineyard Lake ...