- 608-221-2121 ext 2796
- 221 W. Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
"Move the WRIGHT WAY" -Selling Since 1977
My professional objective is to guide my clients through the process of buying and/or selling their home or real estate. Helping them make a difference in their lives since 1977. I can assist you with buying or selling:
- Residential Homes
- Vacant Land
- Residential Income
- Building a New Home
No matter your Real Estate needs I'm here to help you "Move the WRIGHT WAY."
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
When I'm not working, I like to keep busy enjoying the outdoors, fishing, hunting, golfing, spending time with family, our grandsons, and our black labrador.
1) Working with first time home Buyers to get settled in their first home.
2) Helping Sellers sell their home to show it's best potential.
3) Moving them to their 2nd and 3rd home because of a job well done.
4) Selling their 2nd and 3rd home because they appreciate the care and help that was done in the past.
5) Finding your condominium home so the work can be done by others if that is what you like.
6) Selling your condominium and it's benefits to the next Buyer.
7) Finding your building site for your home , cabin or get away.
8) Selling your land or building site to find that just right buyer to appreciate it.
9) Help in the planning of building your new home.
10) Working with Buyers and Sellers to give them ideas that they may not have thought of.
I have been married to my lovely wife Diane for over 40 years. We have one black labrador named Buster. Our daughter Michelle and her husband Adam, have blessed us with our grandsons.
Having lived in Madison, WI for almost 50 years I am best equipped to answer all of your local area Real Estate questions.
Over 38 years of negotiation and sales experience! Ability to coordinate, faciliate, and negotiate the purchase and/or sale of your home in a timely and profitable manner. Full service Realtor for Madison, Dane, Columbia, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock and Sauk counties.
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.” –Steve Jobs
With a simple click, you can begin your home search for properties in my featured cities. After you click the link, feel free to customize the search and save it in your personal account on my website.
- Madison, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Madison, WI Homes for Sale -- Condominiums
- Madison, WI Waterfront Properties
- Evansville, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Cottage Grove, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Sun Prairie, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Cambridge, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Stoughton, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Oregon, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Brooklyn, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
- Deerfield, WI Homes for Sale -- Residential
“Teaching is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught” – Oscar Wilde