- 118 N Ste Marie St
Wautoma, WI 54982
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
HERE IS A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT ME
Bobbi Ruffalo is my name and Real Estate is my game. I grew up and currently live in the Plainfield area with family who makes my life full of fun and love. I plan to use my many past accomplishments to springboard my real estate business. I love meeting people, listening to their story and then working hard to put a plan into action to make the deal real. I may be new to the real estate business of listing and selling, but I am not new to the business of taking good care of people. I am active in my community and feel it to be extremely important to contribute my time and talents to make our area a better place to live, work, and raise our children.
I would love to meet you and share my story of how and why I am a Century 21 super agent.
- Mom of two beautiful successful children, Ben and Gena, married to Tyler. Waiting for grandbabies.
- 18 years as an UPS delivery driver, need I say more????
- 5 years Dialysis Tech for Davita, Wautoma. Life is precious.
- 8 years as a boy scout leader Troop 635. I learned to appreciate the talents of growing boys... and the part I played in their leadership growth.
- I have been a member of St. Paul's Parish all my life. I enjoy participating in Church activities. The picnic is one of my favorites. (it involves FOOD)
- Oasis Prairie Ramblers 4-H Ben raises Pigs and Turkeys for the Waushara County Fair this has been rewarding nothing brings a family closer than trying to shave and wash pigs.
- I passionately love to travel with my family.
- I will be experiencing a trip of a lifetime with my son, Ben to Iceland.
All of this does not mean anything if YOU are not in the picture. I want to meet you, learn your story and sell your property or find a property for you to buy.It is simple call me, text me or send an email. We will plan to meet, share and make some business happen.
Let me make it happen for you today. What are you waiting for?
Real Estate Tweets
2,400 square feet
15810 Hwy F, Bancroft, WI 54921
1,275 square feet
1,750 square feet
2,616 square feet