Real Estate Broker Associate
- 815-838-0110 ext 1118
- 1215 9th Street
Lockport, IL 60441
Why Choose Vickie McClusky?
I take every single client as a personal undertaking, try to think outside the box in this market place, trying to sell their home or help them find a fabulous new home for buyers. I keep in contact with my clients and can be reached at almost anytime. I am the difference between ordinary and extraordinary.
As a client it is difficult to find an agent whom can work around your schedule. I personally work 365 days a year, 7 days a week & 12 hours a day so I am ALWAYS available for my clients. Do you need a appointment in the morning? No Problem! Do you need a appointment in the evenings? Why not! Do you need a appointment on the weekends? That works great for me! I am always available via Text, Phone (708) 602-1112 and Email so feel free to give me a jingle anytime.
I am honest, trustworthy, prompt and professional, with Integrity, Exemplary Personalized Service, Beyond Your Expectations, with Professional Representation. Why would you not want to use a Vickie McClusky?
Follow me to another housewarming party!
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
Do you know someone who is moving?
Do you know someone who is moving?
Across town... across the country... anywhere around the world?
I can help! Let me connect our network with yours.
Whether it's your family in California, your friends in Boston or anyone you know looking to buy or sell real estate, I can connect you with a certified real estate specialist through our membership in the largest broker network.
I am a Navy Federal Credit Union, USAA and CARTUS Certified real estate professional. If you have any questions about the Relocation Services at CENTURY 21 Affiliated, give me a call, or send me a text or email: I’m happy to help you with all of your Relocation needs.
Selling Information & Process
During our lifetime we all decide to have a fresh start some time soon. Listing your home can be an exciting and nerve racking situation. Why not list it with someone who cares about you as a client and the home itself. As a Top Agent I designate my time and effort to provide my sellers the best publicity for their homes to find them the perfect home owner for their selling property.
As your Top Agent listing your property I provide services such as..
- Open houses
- Property listed one the number 1 in the Midwest Area MLS
- Constant feedback from showings
- Quality experience in Photography of the home
- Caravan ( Agents from office viewing your home to promote your home)
- Post Cards with listing home to promote
- CMA's (Comparative Market Analysis)
These are just some of the many services I can provide for you. These things are all mentioned during a "Listing Presentation" that I provide once we decide to meet. Set up a appointment with me and I would love to meet at your lovely home to present my "Listing Presentation" of your home.
Buyer Information & Process
The home buying process might difficult at first but there is no worries when you have a Top Agent working for you like I. As your Real Estate Agent I work proactively by making your future home purchase as simple as can be. Buying a home is one of the most important purchase you will ever make and having a Top Agent like I to help you is very important through the this process.
The Home buying process....
1. Finding a Top Notch Lender to help you find out what you are qualified to purchase. By using a lender this makes it easier for you to determine what loan you qualify for. I have a couple favorite ones that I will list right below, of course you may use any lender that you desire...Please mention my name!
- Dylan Putnam, Guarantee Rate 815-370-7541
- Len Tricroce, First Centennial Mortgage 630-400-7733
- Sandy Lietz, Inland 708-612-4040
- Terry Covington BMO Harris 815-200-5796
- Mark Iles, AM Mortgage 708-650-5626
- Pete Ferrara, Prospect Mortgage 708-774-1654
2. As a home buyer you must designate some time and decide what you are looking for in a home. The way I make this easier for you is setting up a search for you on MLS ( the number one update source used by every agent) and sending listings to your email to browse. As you view properties you have the option to mark favorites and then both I can view them and you as well.
3. After the viewing process of course you may present an offer and get accepted and go under contract! SUCESS! You may as what happens then? Well we have to get earnest money sent to listing office and move forward with inspections & appraisals. The contract gets sent to the loan officer and then we wait for closing date.
4. Once closing date is confirmed we schedule a final walk through and prepare to move in to your new home!
Featured Cities - Residential Homes For Sale
These featured links below provide accurate information in regards to specific neighborhoods. This neighborhood report covers housing, people, economic and quality of life stats and charts. Just click on the report you want to view . Is your city missing? Give me a call or send me a text or email and I will be more than happy to generate one for your area. I can also generate a report for any city in another state.
Lockport, Illinois - Learn More
Homer Glen, Illinois - Learn More
Bolingbrook, Illinois - Learn More
Romeoville, Illinois - Learn More
Crest Hill, Illinois - Learn More
Naperville, Illinois - Learn More
Joliet, Illinois - Learn More
Plainfield, Illinois - Learn More
Lemont, Illinois - Learn More
1,200 square feet
900 square feet
1,072 square feet
1,324 square feet
1,800 square feet
1,054 square feet
1,983 square feet
1,706 square feet
2,704 square feet
1009 Treesdale Way, Joliet, IL 60431
2,860 square feet
603 Read Street, Lockport, IL 60441
3,000 square feet
1125 N May Street, Joliet, IL 60435
1,104 square feet
1,145 square feet
1,660 square feet
1,100 square feet
220 River Road, Lemont, IL 60439