Your Professional Realtor
- 121 S Randall Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Welcome to my Website
As a full time Leasing Agent, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goals. I will be with you every step of the way.
- Currently a Leasing Agents continuing my education to become a REALTOR.
- Formally employed as a Materials Quality and Manufacturing Technician for Vulcan Materials Company. The nations largest producer of Aggregate Construction material.
- Manager for AT&T Telecommunications.
Member of Heartland Association of Realtors
I am an avid sports fan who enjoys watching and playing baseball, football, hockey and basketball. I also am very active in the areas youth baseball and travel baseball league. I am Co-Director of the 15yr Old MCYSA/Nations Youth International Baseball Tournament in Crystal Lake and annually participate the Home Stay program for housing International Baseball players travelling to the United States to play in the 10 day tournament.
- Assistant Director of the MCYSA/Nations 15 Year Old International Baseball Tournament.
- Volunteer as a coach/assistant coach for the Lake in the Hills Youth Athletic Association Baseball League.
- Participate in the Environmental Defenders of McHenry County.