- 700 N. 3Rd St 101
La Crosse, WI 54601
Sell or Find Your Dream House Now!
Congratulations on selecting Century 21, the global leader in real estate, to solve your real estate needs! Whether you are visiting here as a new or prior client or as a friend or family member of one, you are in great hands.
Real estate professional Dean Gunnarson's sole purpose is to help clients sell their home quickly or find the dream home or property they are searching for.
To start your home search, click on the blue SIGN IN link at the upper right corner of this website.
Once you have SIGNED IN, you will be able to:
- Search the most current listing of available properties on the market.
- Save your personalized searches while receiving email notifications of new listings that meet your search criteria.
- Revise or manage your saved searches at any time.
- Save listings of interest to your own personalized "Favorites" folder.
- Manage your "Favorites" listings from wherever you see the Favorites icon.
You are also free to search listings without registering OR I can set up a search for you.
When you are ready, CALL, TEXT, EMAIL, or FACEBOOK me at:
Call or Text: (608) 317-6802. Email: email@example.com.
Available for evening and weekend viewings.
Find the Home of Your Dreams
Click on the Link Below to begin your search for properties in the Coulee Region. After you click the link, feel free to customize the search and save it in your personal account on this website.
Century 21 Teams with Easter Seals
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
About Dean Gunnarson
A public school educator for many years in La Crosse and in Minnesota schools, Dean currently has two daughters that attend Central High School in La Crosse and his wife Lisa is a teacher in the GET Public Schools and former director of Sylvan Learning and whose children are in the Onalaska School District.
Many people in the area know him from previous roles as choir director at Bethany Evangelical Free Church throughout the 90’s, director of the Coulee Region Gospel Choir for several seasons, music director for The Muse Theatre’s production of Sweeney Todd, chairman of the Great River Folk Festival, accompanist with singer Steve Marking, and choir director at Logan High School, Caledonia High School and Wabasha-Kellogg High School.
Dean has worked in retail sales, at a cemetery in Montana, and in heavy industry in eastern Wisconsin. More recently, he has been a teacher, administrator, and business owner. When the opportunity presented itself, Dean began helping neighbors and friends with their real estate needs through industry leader Century 21 Affiliated and has been helping people ever since.
For fun, he enjoys biking, scuba diving, sailing, camping, and home reconstruction projects, and every once in awhile, a little music on the side.
Migrating from the "Big Sky" country of Havre, Montana, Dean graduated from St. Olaf College in Minnesota and later earned advanced degrees in music, educational administration, and business administration from the University of Minnesota, Winona State University, and the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
Dean exemplifies the most positive attributes...effective communication skills, astute problem-solving skills, commitment to a team, vision-focused and relationship-based. [He is] a highly skilled communicator; honest and forthright in his communications. He conveys a mission of service... He is sensitive and socially conscious in his interactions. In challenging or contentious situations, Dean conveys reason and respect as he offers alternatives or solutions. [He] is known..for insightful and ethical leadership. Dean is dedicated, reliable and responsible.
[Dean] is insightful and multi-skilled [and] has excellent ideas about marketing, communication, websites, strategic planning, and how to assist [others] achieve their fullest potential. Dean openly shares his ideas with others and is supportive of the team. He has an excellent work ethic and can be relied on. He has worked hard to become a part of our community…to be visible during the day, the evening and on week-ends.
Dean was one to lead by example, demonstrating the importance of teamwork, integrity, and understanding of human nature. Dean had the ability to inspire staff to work together as a team.... As a team, we knew we could always count on Dean to follow-up on ideas and concerns that were brought to his attention. I will always be thankful for the opportunity to have worked for such a strong leader and compassionate human being.
Dean is an excellent communicator. [He] is detailed, and his goals are to...create a shared vision ...and engaging...staff in shared decision-making.
Mr. Gunnarson has utilized his excellent organization and management skills in building expectations and harmony.... I personally observed Mr. Gunnarson’s unique appeal...with his execution of fairness and cultural sensitivity. Mr. Gunnarson possesses excellent management and communication.... [He] has done an exemplary job balancing his responsibility and commitment. Mr. Gunnarson has high ethical standards that are a driving force in his ability to perform his duties in situations that arise under pressure....[He] is a true asset to our school and community.
As a formal naval officer and business owner, I…have a great deal of experience in judging the leadership abilities of a person. Dean’s…ability to “get more” out of any group, let alone a group of volunteers with a wide range of talents, than they ever realized was possible, is a skill that is far to rare. Dean’s skill in demanding more, and making people want to work harder to do better for him, demonstrates outstanding leadership talent.
I can say without hesitation that working with Dean...was a dream come true for me. His leadership...was phenomenal, to say the least. He had their attention and hearts from the first day.... There were a number...who commented over and over as to their appreciation and delight in Dean’s leading and directing them to new levels of skill and talent. I found him to be extremely organized, flexible, insightful, caring, a problem solver, and a great communicator with the entire cast and crew, including myself. His ability to generate enthusiasm and inspire all of us.
Our Pledge to You
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
- Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
- Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
- Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
- Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may include properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate websites, or listings offered through other real estate companies.
- Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
- Provide the resources of century21.com, which makes thousands of listings available for you to easily review homes that are right for you.
- Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts known about the property that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
- Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
- Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
- Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
- Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
- Recommend a home warranty to protect you and the appliances in the home.