- 7210 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Big or small, I sell them all!
Dianne Parvin knows that finding the perfect home means much more than just finding a nice house. It’s about finding the right feel, the right layout, the right location, and of course, the right price.
Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois, Dianne is intimately familiar with the area and she’s committed to helping you find the perfect home for you and your family. Add in her more than 30 years of real estate experience, and you have a winning combination!
I have been a REALTOR® for 40 years.
My career has brought me experience in many areas including; all price ranges of existing homes, new construction, land sales, and land development. I have had a working relationship with local builders for over 25 years and work through the process of new construction from land development to design.
I am committed and dedicated to each client and look forward to working every day. I treat each client equally and with respect regardless of the price of the property. My clients are my priority and i work to bring solutions to problems. I have 40 years worth of knowledge and connections that I bring to the table.
Let Dianne’s experience work for you!
Dianne Parvin is passionate about working with her clients and committed to helping them find their perfect home.
Her clients are her priority, and she treats each one with respect, working to bring solutions to any problem they face.
Choose Dianne Because She …
- Has More Than 30 Years of Real Estate Experience
- Has Been a Top Agent For Century 21 Affiliated of Rockford, Illinois
- Earned Her Place as a Centurion and a Double Centurion with Century 21, Which Means that She Was the #1 Realtor on the Board
- Was Born and Raised in Rockford, Illinois, So She Knows this Area
- Past elected member of the Winnebago County Board
- Is a Two-Time Survivor of Breast Cancer, So She Knows no Problem is Insurmountable
- Is a Yorkie Lover
- Past Winnebago County Elected Board Member, District 8
- Tax Cycle, Public Safety, Economic Development Committees
- Board of Directors of Rockford Area Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- Forest Hills Country Club
I specialize in first-time home buyers, luxury homes, condos, starter homes and investment properties.
3561 Lookout, Rockford, IL 61109
1,456 square feet
2,043 square feet
6165 Basin, Loves Park, IL 61111
3121 9th, Rockford, IL 61109
2111 16th, Rockford, IL 61104
2,244 square feet
515 Toner, Rockford, IL 61103
6901 Lanterne, Loves Park, IL 61111
1,871 square feet
4906 Newburg, Rockford, IL 61108
3087 Lookout, Rockford, IL 61109
104 Seminole, Poplar Grove, IL 61065
9810 Fantail, Roscoe, IL 61073
2,040 square feet
1607 Myott, Rockford, IL 61103
6355 Abraham, Rockford, IL 61109
2,016 square feet
3,219 square feet
1,210 square feet
229 N London, Rockford, IL 61107
1,416 square feet
1368 N Blind Road, Chana, IL 61015
5,150 square feet
1368 N Blind, Chana, IL 61015
8539 Kiowa, Roscoe, IL 61073
2405 19th, Rockford, IL 61108
4751 Minns, Machesney Park, IL 61115
3120 Prial, Rockford, IL 61103
3349 Buckingham, Rockford, IL 61107
3236 Cardamon, Rockford, IL 61114
3,638 square feet
1,844 square feet
3,638 square feet