- 129 Commercial Dr Unit 17
Yorkville, IL 60560
- Worked at BMO Harris Bank
- Personal Property Investor
- BA in Advertising
I Grew up in the Republic of Panama and I am fluent in Spanish and English. I have ample experience as a real estate investor having owned rental units for a number of years. I have a background in banking, finance and architecture, and with a number of my close family members involved in the trades, I have a good understanding of construction. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family and raising my son Noah. I like the outdoors and I enjoy traveling to new places.
Picked as the second best city in the nation to live in, by Money Magazine, our flourishing suburb of Naperville is located just 28 miles west of beautiful ...
Aurora is located in Kane County, approximately 40 miles west of Chicago and is part of the general area known as Fox Valley. Our office is just minutes ...
Joliet is the county seat of Will County, Illinois, situated southwest of Chicago on the leading edge of the metropolitan area. Joliet is less than an ...
The city of Elgin offers everything one could ask for. The roots as a bustling city began with Elgin's founding in April 1836 and have continued to thread ...
At Century 21 Affiliated - Plainfield Office, we strive to help buyers and sellers of all kinds with their Real Estate needs! Our office is filled ...
International employers, innovative schools, beautiful parks, local and regional resources, and uniquearchitecture have earned St. Charles its reputation ...
As your buyer’s agent I will:
- Help find the right home to purchase.
- Help you to negotiate the terms of sale.
- Help with the price negotiations.
- Help determine what other comparable homes are selling for.
- Help you determine how much you can afford.
- Take care of the paperwork.
- Help you arrange financing.
- Direct you to various websites that will provide you with important information about the neighborhoods and area.