Setting goals is always on our minds in the beginning of the year and we have great intentions when setting them. I have set goals but quickly realized with no map or strategy to accomplish the goals, they quickly dissipate or remain left undone.
Here are a few quick tips on helping you stay focus and on point. It always helps me to have reminders in my face. At the end of the day, we all must be accountable for what gets done and what's left undone.
1) Write your goal down
2) Write out the strategy/task/list/process to get the goal done
3) Set up a realistic timeline! Set up reminders on your calendar/smartphone
4) Keep track of what is completed and what is left to be done
5) Celebrate each accomplishment!
6) Post your accomplishments - Blog, Tweet, Facebook so there is accountability to yourself! What better way to stick with something... if your world is watching.