- 5200 S. Harper Avenue
Chicago, IL 60615
CALL OR TEXT ME AT 312-504-8592 TODAY!
As a full time real estate professional, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goal. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
I'm a REALTOR® at Century 21 Affiliated - Hyde Park, Chicago, IL. I am excited about the new office that is located in the heart of the University of Chicago Campus.
I am eager to work with buyer, sellers, FSBO's, and investors.
Once you’ve made up your mind to sell your home, you need to do your “homework” and my website is a great place to start! Getting a signed contract is a great accomplishment, but that's only half the journey.
I can provide the experience and local knowledge to guide you through the entire process, and selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the most effective price point. As the representative of your best interests, I have state-of-the-art marketing resources to showcase your home’s best assets, and help you determine what improvements will make the biggest difference.
Much of what needs to be done before the closing is the responsibility of appraisers, loan processors, attorneys, and inspectors.
Many steps between contract ratification and closing involve the cooperation of both buyer and seller, and attentive real estate professionals on both sides of the transaction will troubleshoot and keep everyone on track.
Let’s sit down and get started with your home selling experience. Give me a call today!
I grew up in Chicago. I attended Triton College and DePaul University where I graduated with an A.A and B.S. I worked in the retail industry through college before venturing into real estate.
I enjoy traveling, networking, golfing, fishing, movies, reading and spending time with my family and friends.
- Favorite places.....Hawaii and Jamaica.
- Pastime....being a couch potato and watching old TV shows and western movies.
- Favorite restaurants vary...I love variety, Italian, soul food, Chinese, Mexican, Polish foods
- Hobbies..roller skating, shopping, pampering myself
- Fun time..quality time with my family, shopping and traveling with my daughter
I enjoy educating people on investing in real estate and the advantages of owning real estate. It doesn't matter if my client is a first time home buyer and investor, I enjoy hearing about your goals and work towards making them a reality. Listening is an important strength that I have. Understanding the customers' needs and working with them is my commitment to them. This is critical because this is the bridge for communication and understanding. My job entails thorough research, diligence, dedication and knowledge of the constant changing market. The frequent training on technology, real estate laws, and continuing education classes helps to stay abreast of the continually changing real estate world.
I am a mentor for an organization called BEST (Business Ellington School Team). I mentor 6th-8th grade students at an inner city middle school. The majority of the students are from homes traditionally considered as poverty stricken. Many come from single parent or alternative guardian supervised homes. Some of the things I've introduced them to are:
- Responsibility and goal setting
- Financial literacy
- Know your heritage
- Good listening and communication
- Teamwork and good sportsmanship
- Reading is fundamental-book club
Buyers - Modify - Home Buying Tips & Advice
Sellers - modify - Home Selling Tips
8 Reasons Why YOU Should List with ME
- I provide extraordinary customer service
- I put my customer first
- I take the initiative and stay one step ahead
- I keep the lines of communication open from the beginning to closing
- I represent a company that has an excellent reputation
- Century 21 Brand Recognition
- Tools to marketing your listings
- Support to get you to closing table
- Attended Morgan Park High School
- Attended Triton College
- Attended DePaul University
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CARS)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Afilliated 21 Sales Academy