Okay, well ready or not, Winter is here. I do not really care for extreme cold, but I do love this time of year. I always hear about the "Winter Blues" and thought I would share some things that you can do to prevent the "Winter Blues" from sneaking up on you.
- Get outside and go for a walk or go sledding. You are never too old to have fun sledding!
- Enjoy a movie night! Don't forget the popcorn!
- If it is too cold to go outside, sit in the sunlight inside your home. Lack of sunlight can cause people to feel a little down.
- Read a good book.
- Visit someone you have not seen for awhile
- Do a puzzle.
- Take a drive and admire the Holiday Lights.
- Find what festivities/activities are going on in your community and check them out.
- Try a winter sport such as ice skating, skiing, or hockey.
- Bake some delicious cookies!
Well I hope you found something that is worth trying. Remember embrace the season and enjoy!!