- 700 N Union St
Mauston, WI 53948
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and grew up in the suburb of Oak Creek. After graduation I moved to Reedsburg and have been in the area ever since. I like the combination of rural and small town quiet living and love watching my kids be able to run outside and experience the greatness of the country and farm lifestyle, while still having access to city communities.
Being a Mom of 5 boys, 24, 23, 19 (out on their own) with the 8 & 4 year old boys along with my 7 year old daughter at home, I am prepared to handle anything in a heartbeat! With that said, I can do the same for you. By utilizing my experience as a Mom, taking care of others, volunteering at the meals on wheels meal sites, working in customer service, I will be able to get the job done for you. By putting my all into finding your new home and doing everything I can to make that happen for you will be my commitment as your realtor.
I have been fortunate to be able to travel throughout the States including Alaska. But nothing has made me feel so glad to be home than returning from a December trip to Khanty-Mansiysk, Nizhnevartovsk and Moscow, Russia.
I am excited for the opportunity to help you achieve your "happy to be home" moments.
Please feel free to reach me at any time!
- (608) 548-5452
- (608) 847-6004 EXT: 5005
- email: email@example.com
visit my website at: http://www.c21affiliated.com/jwafle
- Meals on Wheels I am happy to volunteer for the Meals on Wheels program. I enjoy going to the meal sites and visiting with facinating people that gather to play bingo and eat together. It is also something that I share with my 7 year old as she loves to call the BINGO squares
On my spare time you might find me working on crafts, crocheting a blanket, catching up on my "fav" shows on DVR or prime time anytime. I almost always helping someone or something, whether it's one of my kids, a neighbor kid or various animals. I also like heading up to Marinette, Wisconsin to visit with my awesome parents and on nice summer days head to the beach with the kids.
I am honored to support these organizations.
- Wounded Warior Project - Mission: To honor and empower Wounded Warriors. Purpose:
- To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- March of Dimes - The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. http://www.marchofdimes.org/
- American Red Cross - Donate Blood, learn CPR http://www.redcross.org
- Salvation Army - Doing the most Good - http://www.salvationarmyusa.org
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Proud to be a supporter for over 10 years.
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Finding cures. Saving children! http://www.stjude.org