- 8080 E. 109Th Ave.
Crown Point, IN 46307
CALL, TEXT, EMAIL TO GET STARTED. 708-805-8118
Real estate was not my first career. Before becoming a REALTOR, I earned a Bachelors of Science from Northern Illinois University and Masters in Education from Governors State. I spent several years as a reading and English teacher for grades 6-8. In addition, I was yearbook coordinator and volleyball coach. Therefore, I have many skills that transfer over to allow me to be a great agent, such as multitasking, problem solving, working well with others, willingness to constant learning and so many more.
Why You Should Use Me As A Buyer's Agent
- Communicate with you every step of the way
- Help find the right home to purchase.
- Help with price negotiations and terms of the sale.
- Explain the comparable homes in the area.
- Paperwork, Title, Appraisals
- Help find and arrange financing
Why You Should List Your Home With Me......
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Provide you with excellent service and support.
- Marketing skills.
- Market expertise.
- Make every effort to sell your home quickly and at a fair price.
- residential buyers
- residential sellers
- first time homebuyers
- short sales
- estate sales
- online auctions