- 708-424-1199 ext 1567
- 5620 West 95th St.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Welcome to my Website
As a full time REALTOR®, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
I approach each client relationship as an opportunity to assist a new friend. My goal is to exceed your expectations, give you a peace of mind, keep you smiling, and make sure that you enjoy the journey.
I have extensive knowledge of the real estate market. I also have a tremendous amount of resources available to provide you with accurate answers regarding the real estate market.
I provide outstanding client counseling, education and service through the arduous task of buying or selling a home. My attention to detail and the emphasis I place on educating my clients throughout the transaction allows me to serve you better.
I look forward to speaking with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs. You can reach me at 773-793-4233 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have been a Realtor for over 15 years.
I enjoy assisting sellers that are involved in a Short Sale situation.
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery and replace dead plants.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be clean and in good shape.
- Clean or paint your front door - remember first impressions last the longest!
- Manicure your front yard; make sure your driveway and entryway are free of clutter.
- Check that house numbers, mailbox, and exterior lighting are all in good condition.
- Touch up with fresh paint as needed.
- Inspect chimney for cracks or earthquake damage.
- Repair loose trim, drain pipes, and fencing.
- Clean stains and window screens.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Clean the floor.
- Apply fresh paint as needed... think about brightening your interiors with neutral-toned paint.
- Clean carpets.
- Replace burnt out light bulbs.
- Clean the fireplace and remove smoke stains from the wall and mantle.
- Clean window coverings.
- Replace damaged window blinds.
- Sinks, appliances, and counter tops should sparkle; remove any clutter.
- Clean the oven, range, and other appliances.
- Clean tile and grout; replace if necessary.
- Clean mirrors, glass, chrome, and porcelain surfaces.
- Replace shower curtain if necessary.
- Fix any faucet drips or leaks.
- Clean grout and caulking; replace if necessary.
- Doors and drawers should open and close easily.
- Remove clutter; tidy up shelves and racks.
- Shoes and clothes should be neatly arranged.
Listing, Short Sale, REO properties, and helping buyers finding the Best Home for the Best Value
Lori has helped with fund raisers for Easter Seals
I love to go on vacation with my family
Oak Lawn, Alsip, Burbank, Evergreen Park, Orland Park, Chicago Ridge, Midlothian, Crestwood, and the list keeps growing . . .
Call or email me
773-793-4233 Cell 708-459-4567 Direct Office Line
Are you thinking about a Career in real estate?
At CENTURY 21 Affiliated we pride ourselves on our top notch training programs. We customize our programs to meet each individual's needs. From the very beginning, we are committed to you and invested in your future. Your pathway to success begins with us!
Is Real Estate Right For YOU??? Take a few minutes and find out.
For more information on obtaining your Real Estate License, give Beverly Ruminski a call at 708-424-1199 or send an email to email@example.com
The Village of Orland Park is an Illinois municipality incorporated on May 31, 1892. The current residential population is approximately 58,000 people ...
Welcome to Oak Lawn, Illinois! Oak Lawn was incorporated in 1909 and is just 15 miles Southwest of Chicago’s loop. The city has grown by more than ...
Evergreen Park is located in Cook County, IL. As of 2014, Evergreen Park's population is 19,852 people. The Village is known for it's arts, culture, ...
Alsip is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. The population was 19,277 at the 2010 census. It is a suburb of Chicago. Alsip was ...
Chicago Ridge is a village in Cook County, Illinois. Chicago Ridge takes its name from ridges left behind when trainloads of dirt were brought out ...