Real Estate Agent
- 3425 W Sunset
Waukegan, IL 60087
Past member of Waukegan Exchange Club, Member of Immaculate Conception Parish, supporter of Easter Seals
Photography, walks in the park, nature entuusiast
Working with 1st time home buyers and working with sellers and investors
Welcome to my Website
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Waukegan, Gurnee, Beach Park, Wadsworth areas.
You can also search for your ideal home by viewing current listings with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale in the Waukegan, Gurnee, Beach Park, Wadsworth areas.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Long time resident of Lake County, grew up in a military family which provided good structure and allowed me to travel the world.
· Top Century 21 agent in Illinois for 18 consecutive years
· Top office agent for 37 consecutive years
· Top Lake County Sales Award for 25 years
· Century 21 International Hall of Fame Member
· 510 Million Dollar Lifetime Member
· Over 37 years successful real estate experience
· Over 5300 career real estate sales
· Grand Centurion, 1991-2007
· Member of National Association of Realtors and Illinois Association of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois
Member International Hall of Fame
Keeping current with real estate trends/market thru continuing education
· B.A., Liberal Arts, Northern Illinois University
· M.S., Education, Northern Illinois University
· Illinois Real Estate Broker
Early settlers in the Gurnee area came by foot, horseback, and by "Prairie Schooners" drawn by oxen or via the Erie Canal and the Great Lakes. ...
Highwood, Illinois is located in the Moraine Township in Lake County. It is a smaller town with a population a little over 5,000. Just a 45 minute drive ...