- 4274 East Towne Blvd Suite 206
Madison, WI 53704
Welcome to my Website
Real Estate Knowledge + Communication + Educating = Lahti
Real Estate Knowledge + Communication + Educating = Lahti
Laura Lahti joined the Century 21 Affiliated team in late October 2010. Laura Lahti's business is based on referrals, word of mouth, marketing, real estate seminars and social media. Laura Lahti's dedicated during the whole process, whether you are purchasing or selling a home you will not find any shortage on communication, detail, honesty and knowledge.
*Craig Igl - Mortgage Loan Officer
* Dawn Kaczmark - Mortgage Loan Officer
UW Credit Union
Office: 608-232-9000 x2455
* Bill Huemmer - Mortgage Loan Officer
Wisconsin Bank and Trust
*Randy Rueth - Sales Representative
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Office: 608-442-9191 x56637
* Brian Reitzel, P.E. - All American Home Inspections, LLC.
* Marc Schrader – Capitol City Home Inspections, LLC
* LaRae Riggs – Reynold Transfer/ Move Included
Laura Lahti is on the Affordable Housing Equal Opportunity Committee, +100 Women Who Care of Madison and Team Women of Madison. Laura Lahti donates her time on educating new Realtors on Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity and mentoring new Realtors. Laura Lahti is also very passionate and donates a lot of her time working with Habitat for Humanity. Laura Lahti's very passionate about giving back and has started a special way in giving back to others...
"Home Is Where the Heart Is"
"Home Is Where the Heart Is" helps out local non-profit charities and gives a way for all my clients to give back! Here is how it works...
10% of my commission will go to my client(s) non-profit charity of choice upon successful closing. A letter is mailed out with the check at closing to their non-profit organization, letting then know of my clients donation and a bit about that client. My client will also have a "CHEERS" in my bi-monthly newsletter that is sent out to my sphere and past/present clients of the charity they donated to and a bit about that charity.
Century 21 Affiliated supports Easter Seals
Laura Lahti became a Realtor with South Central Wisconsin Realtors Association back in January 2010, when she also joined the AHEOC (Affordable Housing Equal Opportunity Committee). AHEOC works a lot with non-profit organizations that deal with housing for people. Laura Lahti is recognized in this committee in being the one they call on for Habitat for Humanity build days and speaking to new members of the Realtors Association about Fair Housing Rules. Laura Lahti is on her 5th year on building homes with Habitat for Humanity...
Also...Join Century 21 Affiliated and Make aTax-deductible Gift to Easter Seals
Your generosity will help Easter Seals take action every day.
We are finding and refining the best treatments…educating people about autism and other disabilities…and advocating for
government policies that support individuals with disabilities,
and the families who love them.
With your support, Easter Seals will be able to serve millions more. Thank you!
MSM Design - New Consruction
Benefits to Using MSM Design over a Builder After Securing Property Ownership
- Personalization that accompanies working with us on your design means the final plan will be completely tailored to your needs.
- You are in the driver’s seat and obtain ownership of the final plan rather than the builder, which enables you to bid out the project at your discretion.
- Having a one-of-a-kind home makes it immediately more valuable and that value increases with longevity.
- A builder will typically offer stock plans or model-based homes to start with rather than complete customization.
- You have to pay for the plans either way, so putting your home layout in the hands of a professional designer gives you more bang for your buck.
- 20+ years of home design experience on top of a construction and framing background means:
- You will get a great design with best use of space using ‘form-follows-function’ mentality and focus on elimination of non-value added space.
- Knowledgeable home design due to structure, concrete, trusses, framing, HVAC, etc. planning early-on will save on construction costs.
- Construction cost savings will more than pay for home design fees in the long run.
- Design will add value to the home without adding cost to construction.
Testmonial: "I have been in the building industry since 1981 and have literally seen thousands of house plans drawn by hundreds of designers come across my desk and know it as fact that talented home designers are extremely hard to come by. We are very particular and after recommendations from several business associates, we began using MSM Design. We were immediately impressed with their open-minded attitude and willingness to listen and adapt to our needs. They consistently ask the right questions, actually listen to the answers, and then apply all of the knowledge to the drawings. I would highly recommend that anyone who is looking to build a home contact MSM Design and let them personalize your design with you."
Randy Marten - Builder - Sun Prairie, WI
MSM Design Group, LLC
*First-time Home Buyers *Buyers *Investment properties *Investors *Marketing Consultant *Distressed Homes *Short Sales *Foreclosures *Sellers *Accredited Buyers Representative *Certified Residential Specialist *New Construction *Lots *Multifamily Units
Certification In Tourism and Hospitality- 2000 Minneapolis, MN
Facts About Laura Lahti...
Laura Lahti was adopted when she was 5 months from Seoul, South Korea back in 1981 and grew up in the Twin Cities. She moved to Madison, Wisconsin in 2001 and resides in Sun Prairie with her daughter Keona, boyfriend Ryan and 2 pugs Jake and Peyton. She went to a school in Minneapolis for Hospitality and Tourism after high school. During, Summer of 2000 she became a flight attendant for Mesaba Airlines (affiliated with Northwest Airlines) a charter airline and was stationed out of Minneapolis/ Saint Paul Airport. Laura loves to travel and hopes someday to fly back to the country she was born in.
Licenses and Memberships
Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson Licensee
National Association of Realtors
Wisconsin Realtor Association
Realtor Association of South Central Wisconsin
South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Services