I am sitting here listening to the rain fall on the roof with the thunder in the background. Springtime sounds are beautiful! I curl up with a good book and a cup of tea and just relax in the comfort of my own home.
Here is a list of some of my all time favorite reads for adults (in no particular order).
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. The Shack by William P. Young
3. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
4. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. The Walk by Richard Paul Evans
7. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
8. Night by Elie Wiesel
9. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
10. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
And the list for children include:
1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
2. Otis by Loren Long
3. The Water Hole by Graeme Base
4. I Ain't Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont
5. War Horse by Micheal Morpurgo
6. The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf
7. If you Give a Dog a Donut by Laura Numeroff
8. The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
9. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
10. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Do you have some good books to share? I would love to hear from you!