Real Estate Agent IL & WI
- 120 W. Grand Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
State Line REALTOR
Enjoy the convenience of utilizing me as your realtor to search for a home in IL and WI.
Let's get started! Please call or text Michelle at 319-929-4200
Michelle is a full time real estate professional. Her greatest satisfaction comes from helping her clients achieve their goal. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrading to a larger home, or interested in investment property, Michelle will be with you every step of the way.
Michelle's mantra is following the guidelines of the Golden Rule. She looks forward to meeting your home-finding and home-selling personalized needs.
- Partner in a top 10 team out of 70+ offices in the country. Centurian Award-winning team 2014
- Licensed in IL & WI, specializing in first time homebuyers and relocation in the stateline area
- Member of Cartus Relocation Team and Emily Matthews Leadrouter Team
- Homestaging experience
Working with First Time Homebuyers
I love working with first time homebuyers, because there is so much to know about looking for and buying a home. I desire to share my past knowledge as both a buyer and a seller.
There is so much for buyers to learn and know about mortgages, negotiating, and closing on the home of their dreams.
- Active member of BNI (Business Networkers International) Vice President position/chair membership committee
- Secretary for my son's Boy Scout Troop in Roscoe, IL
- Member and volunteer at Central Christian Church in Beloit, WI
- Ambassador for Roscoe Chamber of Commerce
- Central Christian Church Food Pantry volunteer
- Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary volunteer
- Bellringer for Salvation Army
- Rockford Rescue Mission serving food to hungry folks
- Associate Degree Marketing & Management/Retail Marketing
- Previous Job as Mary Kay Sales Director, earning 3 cars & several diamond rings for sales & service
- Assistant Supervisor in Customer Care for Transamerica Annuities Department
- I love to garden, hiking, walking my dogs, spending time with my family, enjoying the sunshine while riding my bicycle, watching old movies & touring old homes
- Involved in 2 sports w/my famiily..Curling in Wisconsin for the Blackhawk Curling Club and playing Kubb, a Swedish lawn game
- Love watersports such as kayaking and paddle surfing & skiing.
- Fave quick food restaurant is Noodles and Company, I LOVE coffee from the local Mandolin Cafe or Starbucks.
- My favorite eatery would be Alchemy in Rockford, IL
- Married for 21 years to my husband Evan. He is an engineer.
- Proud mom to Emily, a sophomore at Rock Valley College and to my son Braden, a sophomore at Hononegah High School
- Dogs Evana, a fluffy sable pomeranian and Lindy Lou, a loving shipperke
- Living & serving the community in the stateline area for over 10 years
- Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Gardening is my hobby
Often referred to as the "The Forest City", Rockford is the county seat of Winnebego County, IL. Rockford has a large volume of homes, ...
Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place. With over 2,600 acres of parks, the Rock River, many nearby lakes and recreational facilities there is ...
The City of Beloit serves as the Gateway to Wisconsin located near the junction of Interstates 90/39 and I-43. Beloit celebrates its proud heritage, diverse ...
The Roscoe area was first settled along the Rock River in 1835, and named for one of its early settlers. As Roscoe grew it became a stagecoach stop for ...
The City of Milton is located in Rock County, Wisconsin. The city adopted the slogan “History in Progress” in 1999. The two themes represented in this ...