GREAT NEWS FOR HOME BUYERS!
How would you like an additional $2,000/year?
For more information call or text Yale Valdez at (630) 745-0901 to find out if you qualify for TAX SMART MCC (tell Yale that Monica Mancano, REALTOR®/MRP from Century 21 Affiliated recommended you call him). After you have been pre-approved call or text me at (630) 669-2401 and feel free to visit my mobile friendly Real Estate Website www.MonicaMancano.com for your Real Estate Needs! Looking forward to hearing from you. :) Monica
Click on this link: Get Pre-Approved today with Yale Valdez at Guaranteed Rate.
Find out more:http://ow.ly/JCfQa
The Smartest Mortgage in Chicagoland
Do you live in the Chicago area? Looking to obtain up to an additional $2,000/year? Find out of you qualify for the Tax Smart Mortgage Credit Certificate! It is offered by the City of Chicago and is now available through Guaranteed Rate. This certificate gives a borrower a federal tax credit equal to 20% of their annual mortgage interest. This is in addition to the standard mortgage interest deduction, which may be utilized for the other 80% of the mortgage interest paid annually.
Tax Smart Benefits
First time home buyers, people who have not owned a home for at least 3 years, or people who buy homes in targeted neighborhoods even if they are not first-time buyers.
Find Out More
Contact me today to find out the purchase price limits and if you qualify for the Tax Smart MCC. I can be reached by email, phone, or via social media.