HUD Good Neighbor Next Door Program
Everyone knows that FIREFIGHTERS, POLICE OFFICERS, TEACHERS and EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS are the building blocks of a stable middle class community.
And here is the great news! Now, these professionals can purchase HUD homes for 50% off the list price!!!
Enjoy the Video!
There are currently many HUD properties in Kane, DuPage and other counties! Call/text/email me for more information. I would love to schedule showings for you to see these properties.
Call/text/email me TODAY so we can start the process of finding your Dream House!!!
For more information, call/text me at (630) 669-2401 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to visit and use my mobile friendly Real Estate Website www.MonicaMancano.com (Ranked #1 - Century 21 Affiliated Agents) for your Real Estate Needs!
Click on this link: 10 Step Real Estate Buying Guide
My Real Estate Dream Team and I will help you each step of the way. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, give you a peace of mind, keep you smiling, and make sure that you enjoy the journey!
Enjoy the Article!
Firefighters and Police Officers Can Get 50% Off The List Price of Some Houses
Want a hefty discount on a house?
The federal government has a new program to revitalize communities through homeownership.
Everyone knows that firefighters, police officers, teachers (pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade) and emergency medical technicians are the building blocks of a stable middle class community. Now, those professionals can purchase HUD homes for 50% off the list price.
Of course there’s a catch. The homes must be located in specific “revitalization areas” and listed exclusively for sale through the Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program. Each state has listings. Check the listings in your state here.
The homes qualify for VA, conventional or FHA loans, including the 203(k) rehab program.
Here’s how it works:
- Eligible buyers get a 50% discount off the HUD appraised value. So if a house is listed for $200,000. You can buy it for $100,000.
- A second “silent” mortgage is held for the balance of the home value. The second-silent amount is not factored into mortgage or interest payments.
- Buyers must occupy the house for at least 36 months.
- If using a FHA loan program, you can finance the closing cost, and your down payment would only be $100.
- Buyers must use a real estate broker to purchase these homes.