Pamela Herold Hogan
- 4528 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Just Ask Pamela, Call,Text, or Email Pamela at 312-952-7907
If you want an experienced, sales award winning professional to assist you in either buying or selling Real Estate, Just Ask Pamela You can email, call or text and receive a prompt reply.
Pamela began her career as a REALTOR in Chicago in 2001, then expanding into Southwest Coastal Florida in 2006.
She possesses core competencies, which has easily transferred into a successful career in Residential Real Estate:
- Exceptional market knowledge and client service
- Outstanding professional conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- First-rate scheduling and organizational skills
- Expert consultative skills
Connect With Me
312-952-7907 - Cell & Text firstname.lastname@example.org - Email
How do I distinguish myself from the crowd of agents?
- I always conduct myself as a professional, both in appearance and actions.
- I am a straight-shooter, honest and candid, even if it isn’t what the client wants to hear, and convey information in a timely manner.
- I believe organization is key to maximizing time with my client, as well as being adaptable to their scheduling needs.
- I provide resources for my clients at all phases of a transaction, and effectively offer solutions to problems that arise.
- Continuous follow up and follow through the entire real estate transaction, navigating obstacles successfully.
What I do as a Pro-Active Real Estate Professional
- I attend neighborhood events.
- I am involved in the Women's Council of REALTORS® and use the network to bring exposure to my listings.
- I sponsor annual alumni functions which allows me to share valuable and current real estate market conditions and my own clients needs, whether buying or selling.
- With resources of over 1,000 Century 21 Affiliated agents in 60+ offices spanning throughout the surrounding Chicago suburbs and Tri-State area, I can effective convey listing needs directly to my colleagues.
Sign In and start your home search today
You may be visiting my website as a prior client, friend, family member or interested buyer or seller. Whatever brought you to my real estate website, I hope you find what you're looking for.
I encourage you to set up a home search on my site by clicking on the SIGN IN link located in the upper right corner of this website.
By SIGNING IN you will have access to:
- Save your searches and receive email notifications whenever new listings match your criteria
- Manage your saved searches at any time
- Save listings to your Favorites folder
- Manage your Favorites wherever you see the Favorites icon
You're welcome to search on your own without registering or, to make it easier, let me know what you are looking for and I’d be happy to set you up.
Pamela changed careers after over 10 years in the Healthcare/Medical/Pharmaceutical industries to start her career in real estate.
Pamela was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. Moving to Chicago over 20 years ago was a natural transition, which she welcomed and embraced her new Midwestern surroundings. Chicago has been very good to Pamela and she easily made it her home. She is an avid Chicago sports fan. The Blackhawks and Bulls at the top of the list. Yes, Da Bears too!!!
Here’s a few excerpts from past clients about their experience with Pamela as their Real Estate Agent and why they think it is essential to utilize her skills to attain your Real Estate goals:
“Right from the start, working with Pamela was easy and effective, since she took time to really understand my needs and wants as part of buying a home. Being a first-time home buyer, I had a number of questions, and she was always available to answer them and make the entire process as stress-free as possible. Her experience in working with first-time buyers was of great help, and throughout the process she was able to provide her views and opinions to help me through my decisions. The best aspect of working with Pamela was that she was able to work around my availability, which was critical due to my busy schedule.”
"Pamela is professional, motivated and always exceeded our expectations. Pamela’s pre-listing service recommendations helped us sell our home for a great price in just over a week and went above and beyond in accommodating our family's busy schedule while helping us find our new place.”
“Pamela was well organized, professional and always accommodated my time sensitive schedule. When the deal got tough, she was able to navigate the players involved and proceed ahead to a successful closing. She was resourceful, knowledgeable, and was an aggressive negotiator".
“Pamela completed two deals for me! She got me what I wanted when I wanted it. In addition, Pamela’s professionalism and negotiating creativity is unparalleled.”
“Pamela is always professional in all of her interactions: she is timely, motivated and always exceeded my expectations. Pamela made the entire process a breeze…from lining up properties to navigating the closing process; it could not have been easier.”
Let Pamela assist you in finding your dream home too and take the next step toward home ownership… she is waiting to hear from you.
Home Selling Tips & Advice
Once you’ve made up your mind to sell your home, you need to do your “homework” – and c21affiliated.com is a great place to start! Getting a signed contract is a great accomplishment, but that's only half the journey.
A Century 21 Affiliated real estate professional can provide the experience and local knowledge to guide you through the entire process, and selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the most effective price point. As the representative of your best interests, your Agent has state-of-the-art marketing resources to showcase your home’s best assets, and help you determine what improvements will make the biggest difference.
Much of what needs to be done before the closing is the responsibility of appraisers, loan processors, attorneys, and inspectors.
Many steps between contract ratification and closing involve the cooperation of both buyer and seller, and attentive real estate professionals on both sides of the transaction will troubleshoot and keep everyone on track.
Let’s sit down and get started with your home selling experience. Call 1-312-952-7907 today!
Pre-Approved vs Pre-Qualified - What's the difference?
- Bachelor in Food and Nutrition
- Masters in Business Administration, Marketing