- 5570 Wilson Ave SW Suite E
Wyoming, MI 49418
Call or Text me at 616-893-2039 to get started
Pam Segard is a full time REALTOR®, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goals. Whether you're a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
I approach each client relationship as an opportunity to assist a new friend. My goal is to exceed your expectations, give you a peace of mind, keep you smiling, and make sure that you enjoy the journey.
I have extensive knowledge of the real estate market. I also have a tremendous amount of resources available to provide you with accurate answers regarding the real estate market. I provides outstanding client counseling, education and service through the arduous task of buying or selling a home. My attention to detail and the emphasis I place on educating my clients throughout the transaction allows me to serve you better.
What's my home worth?
- Single Family Homes
- Estate Properties
Start your home search here!
- Residential Listings in Jenison
- Georgetown Township City Offices
- Georgetown Township Library
- Georgetown Township Park District
Byron Center, MIchigan
- 10 years with Century 21
- Specializing in
- Estate Property
- First Time home buyers
- Upgrading or down sizing
- Listing and Selling your home
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program for City of Wyoming
- Georgetown Township Area Specialist
I enjoy being involved in
- Neighborhood Stabilization Programs
- Jenison Street Party
- Muscular Dystrophy
- and many social events...
A member of:
- Woman's Council of Realtors
- Grand Rapids Area Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
Graduated from Grandville High School
State of Michigan Realtor Classes
Yearly Continuing Education
I grew up in the Grandville area with my parents and 9 brothers and sisters and have lived in the surrounding area all of my life.
I enjoy Spending my time with my three children and 4 grandchildren,
- Having family parties
- Relaxing in the pool
- Decorating my home