- 1001 Parkway Ave, Suite 17
Elkhart, IN 46516
"Selling Elkhart One Home At A Time"
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
Experience You Can Count On!
I know your time is valuable, so I use the latest technology available to help you sell or buy at an advantage. When you list with me, I will market your home to help you achieve your goal, at the highest dollar, in the shortest amount of time and under your terms. Plus, I will make it as easy as possible.
As your real estate counselor, my local knowledge and experience will be to your advantage in the marketplace.
As a Certified Residential Specialist and a Graduate of the Realtors Institute, I value advanced certifications, continuous education and staying up to date in every way possible.
How can I be of help to you, your family and friends?
About Pam Shultz
- 1987: First woman President of Elkhart County Board of Realtors
- 1997: Former Partner/Owner of Century 21 Landmark Realty Group, previously Shultz Realty
- 1983: Elkhart County Board of Realtors 'Realtor of the Year'
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Clubs of Elkhart County Board of Realtors since its inception
- Life member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Century 21 Sales Centurion
- 1976: G.R.I. (Graduate, Realtors Institute, Indiana University)
- 1988: C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist, Realtors National Marketing Institute, National Association Realtors)
- B.S. French Literature and Education, DePauw University
- Graduate work, Purdue University and Indiana University
Other Work Experience
- 1966: Foreign Exchange Student, IU Honors Program
- 1973 - 1974: Teacher, Elkhart Community and Concord Schools
I am a native of LaPorte, Indiana. My husband, Bob, is owner and partner. We have two children, Christopher and Megan. I enjoy golfing, cooking, photography, and skiing.
2,452 square feet
3,056 square feet