- 608-223-2958 ext 2958
- 221 W. Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
Associate of Arts Johnson Co. Community College, Overland Park, KS.
Licensed Real Estate Saleperson, State of Wisconsin
- I collect unused medical supplies with my spouse Ruth Ann and donate them to Cornerstone Alliance Navigators, who then forward them to nursing homes and hospitals in South America.
- I volunteer as an Interpretive Guide with the National Park Service, specializing in pointing out sites of historical interest to long-distance Amtrak riders between Chicago and the Twin Cities during peak travel times in the sumer.
I love music and in my spare time love to play my guitars both solo and with musical friends. Madison has a very active musical environment. I also love photography, and specifically the photography of railroad-related subjects. In the summer I love to root for my grandsons as they play baseball, and in the winter I love to cook, especially baking. If it's summer, I'll be out by the grill.
Second Home vacation properties
Welcome to my Website
Hello and thank you for your interest. I am a dedicated, seasoned, full-time Real Estate professional, and look forward to assisting you in achieving your real estate goals!
I have resided in Madison with my family since 1998, and began with CENTURY 21 in 2002. I have 6 grandsons and 1 step grand-daughter who also live in the Madison area. I'm also a dog lover, with a puggle named Nixi and rescue dog named Joanie. Prior to working in real estate I worked as a radio broadcaster and programmer in places like Kansas City, Chicago, Grand Rapids, and the Quad Cities of Iowa and Illinois along the Mississippi River. I was born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Through the years I've come to realize just how special living in the heartland of America is, and Wisconsin in particular. It's a place I love to call home.
I joined the CENTURY 21 team in 2003, and offer a unique level of real estate expertise combined with an uncommon level of professionalism and keen technological skills. I'm a licensed real estate salesperson and a consistent producer with over 10 years experience in the real estate industry.
My established relationships and local experience, combined with CENTURY 21's worldwide resources provide a unique advantage to my clients.
To navigate the complex decisions involved in today's real estate market requires the guidance of a professional. I am committed to service with an emphasis on accountability, reliability, timeliness, and enthusiasm. A unique service I provide is a calm and relaxed process during a heightened time of emotion. I provide my clients with all the information necessary to help them make real estate investment decisions throughout the changing market cycles.
One of my passions in the real estate industry is the opportunity to help my clients reach their goals with my capable and proven negotiating ability. By bringing my communication skills and dedication to my client's needs, I often succeed in gaining referrals and repeat business.
Here's what some of my past clients have said:
- "You have a wonderful way of smoothing the waters when necessary and keeping things moving forward." Laurie
- "We were so pleased to work with such a caring and professional person." Chris & Mark
- "Ray was a great listener and attentive to our needs. More Importantly, he sold our home effortlessly." Toni & Rick
- "When I had questions Ray explained every proceedure and always went the extra mile." Ruby
My professional associations include the National Association of REALTORS, and Wisconsin Association of REALTORS. I am a member of the South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service and I'm an accredited ABR. You will receive competent and professional service when you select me and CENTURY 21 Affiliated to represent you.
Century 21 Affiliated works hard to provide buyers and sellers with top notch agents that are equipped with the best possible tools to assist in the real estate process.