- 708-361-0800 ext 1931
- 15812 S. Wolf Road,
Orland Park, IL 60467
Welcome to my Website
Whether you are searching for your new home or looking for one of the most innovative listing sites available to showcase your property - you need look no further. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand. Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
- Foreclosed Properties
- Short Sales
- Investment Properties
- Real Estate Professional since 2004
- Short Sales Professional
- Foreclosed Properties Professional
- Veterans Administartion Loans Professional
- Member of NAR - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of IAR - Illinois Association of REALTORS®
- Member of MRED - Midwest Real Estate Data
- Member of MORe - Mainstreet Organization of REATLORS
About Home Loans
VA helps Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of our mission to serve you, we provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
VA Home Loans are provided by private lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms.
Call me today to get started on the path to homeownership.
Click on the Apply Now button below to Apply for a Home Mortgage.
Disabled Veterans - Did You Know?
VA offers monetary assistance to Veterans with specific service-connected physical disabilities, so they can construct or modify a home to best meet their needs.
What Renovations Qualify:
- Bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms
- Covered porches, ramps and walkways
- Garages, carports and passageways
- Doors, windows and flooring materials
- Security items
- Concrete or asphalt walkways
- Sliding doors, handrails and grab bars
Who Is Eligible:
Veterans or Service Members with a permanent and total service-connected disability, who have experienced one or more of the following:
- Loss of or loss of use of both arms and/or both legs
- Blindness in both eyes or only light perception
- Certain severe burns
- Certain severe respiratory injuries
To learn more, visit: www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans
For additional eligibility information, contact: email@example.com
As a member of Knights of Columbus, we have a yearly Tootsie Roll drive in September. I volunteer to stand out by a store or in the middle of the street to help the children with disabilities.
Member of St. Daniel the Prophet finance committee
Assisting Veterans groups
My family's favorite place in the world is....Disney World. It is the Happiest Place on Earth. It's a place where you can go and just forget about everything and be a kid again. Even though it is the busiest time of the year, we love going there for Christmas. All the decorations are up and everyone is in a good mood. There is plenty of fake snow and Santa.
I am a retired Chicago Police Detective that had 21 years on the job.I have always had a calling to help people. I knew that I wasn't going to be a Police Officer forever which is why I have been a licensed real estate professional since 2004. I believe in helping those that are less fortunate than others. I have volunteered at my church, St. Daniel the Prophet, since my children were small. I've coached soccer and softball, helped out at the church carnival and volunteered for church duties. I believe in giving back and live my life that way as well as conduct my business that way.
- Graduated from Quigley Seminary South 1978
- Graduated from Chicago Police Academy 1992
- Graduated from Chicago Police Detective Training 1998