1. Appraisal Fee - can vary in price from approxiamtely $175-$500
2. Property Taxes - Can be included in your monthly mortgage or paid twice a year.
3. Survey Fee - Can vary in price from $700-$1500
4. Property Insurance - Covers the replacement value of your home and is required by your lending institution. Lender will require proof before you will be allowed to close on property
5. Service charges - New utility charges
6. Legal Fees - Attorney to review contract
7. Mortgage Loan Insurance Fee - Some mortgages require this.
8. Mortgage Brokers Fee - fee charged for securing loan
9. Moving Costs - Professional mover can cost between $50-$100 per hour
10. Maintenance Fees - Condos charge monthly fees for common area maintenance
11. Water Quality amd Quality Certification - If you have a well, it must be certified
12. Local Improvements - Will come in the form or property taxes
13. Land Transfer Tax - Tax is applied whenever property changes hands