Real Estate Property Expert
- 700 N Union St
Mauston, WI 53948
Sally Luehman REALTOR
Welcome to Sally's Webpage! Here you will find information on great properties in the South Central part of Wisconsin. Whether you are looking for commercial property, to list your home or buy in this area Sally has many tools to help you MAKE YOUR MOVE... But first
What customers and clients say about Sally...
So impressed with Sally. She is the agent you want if you're buying or selling.
-Lori Stanek. Hillsboro
The best REALTOR to work with, personable, knowledgeable... overall great experience!
- Judy Tiedtke, Mauston
Sally works harder and smarter than any other REALTOR in the area. She gets results!
-Todd Owens, Necedah
The counties in central Wisconsin are known for an abundance of hunting/recreation land. This area is also treasured for it's fishing and relaxing on any of our beautiful lakes, Castle Rock, Dutch Hollow, Petenwell , Mirror Lake, Lake Delton or Lake Redstone . You will find maps and general information within this website to help your search. If you have specific questions and are searching for that "perfect cabin getaway" please give Sally a call.
Call or Text: 608-547-8098
Designations & Awards
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- AmSpirit Network Marketing Member Chapter "AmSpirit Boomerangs"
- 2009 Greater Mauston Area Chamber of Commerce "Person of the Year"
- Former Greater Mauston Area Chamber of Commerce Vice President
- Former ALP - Advanced Leadership Program Vice President, recruiter/trainer
- Creator/Director of Mauston Pumpkin Dash 5K & Half Marathon, Mauston Pie Baking Contest, Mauston Great Pumpkin Parade, Mauston Spooky Sprint.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Century 21 Affiliated
- Centurian Award winner for sales - Century 21 Affiliated, 2016
- Ruby Award winner for sales -Century 21 Affiliated, 2009, 2011, 2012
- Emerald Award winner for sales - Century 21 Affiliated, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner 2013, 2014
- Quality Service Award Winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Former real estate property investor multi-unit properties in Monroe & Juneau Counties
- Former Vice President Greater Mauston Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board member City of Mauston Planning Commission
- Former Vice President ALP-Advanced Leadership Program
- Creator/organizer of the Mauston Pumpkin Dash, Mauston Spooky Sprint, Mauston Pie Baking Contest, Mauston Great Pumpkin Parade.
- Former member of the Mauston Room Tax Committee
- Member/Social Director of AmSpirit "Boomerangs" Chapter
- WRA member of Wisconsin Realtors Association
- NAR member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member City of Mauston ReDevelopment Authority
- Pintrest/Social Media
- Walking my Pug dog Winnie
- Watching Boys Play in Sports
Winnie the Pug and Our Boys
- Creating wonderful relationships through Real Estate
- Professionally work by the get by giving philosophy
- Community minded
- Live by the Golden Rule
VIDEO MUST SEE
SMARTER BOLDER FASTER
IF YOU LIKE PUPPIES...
Featured Properties FOR SALE
Arkdale, WI Arkdale is a tiny town located in the state of Wisconsin. With a population of 158 people and just one neighborhood, Arkdale is the 484th ...
The community of Baraboo is located on the Baraboo River and is best known as the birthplace of the Ringling Brothers Circus. The local Circus Museum ...
Mauston is the home to extraordinary history, unique shopping experiences, delicious dining and outdoor recreation for all four seasons. It's central location ...
Reedsburg is a small community located near the popular Wisconsin Dells resort area. It is also close to State Parks, like Devils Lake State Park ...
Wisconsin Dells is a city in south-central Wisconsin, with a population of 2,678 people as of the 2010 census. It straddles four counties: Adams, Columbia, ...
Located on the Northwest side of the City of Chicago, the Albany Park neighborhood is considered one of the most ethnically diverse communities in Chicago ...
Austin is also one of Chicago's largest community areas by land area. Several distinctive areas within Austin include Midway Park, a historic district ...
Avondale began as an early racially-integrated village in rural Jefferson Township. The area's initial growth started in earnest after the opening of a ...