- 7210 E State St
Rockford, IL 61108
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to the number one place to search for properties on the web! Whether you are searching for your new home or looking for one of the most innovative listing sites available to showcase your property - you need look no further. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand. Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime at 815-978-5656.
- Multi Million Dollar Producer specializing in the marketing sales and purchasing of residential and investment property in Winnebago, Boone, and McHenry Counties
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified E-Marketing Specialist
- Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource
- Member of two multiple listing services: Rockford Area Association of Realtors and Midwest Real Estate Data that covers service areas from Lake Michigan to West of Winnebago County, South pass DeKalb County, and Southern Wisconsin
- Project Manager for Harris Computer Systems in Ottawa, Canada
- Special Finance Educator for ProMax in Rock Island, Illinois
- Participated Family Auto Dealership for 25 years
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from St Ambrose University, Davenport IA
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from St Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa.
Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
Certified E-Marketing Specialist
Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource
Certified Negotation Specialist
Member of Certified Residential Specialist
- Served on numerous community and professional Boards
- President of Rockford Newcomers Association
- Successfully campaigned, market, and handled multiple #1 Pugs to #1 Top winning Toy
- Hold several breed records, Won Best in Shows all over the country
- Won Breed Nationals and Breed and Group Placing at Westminster
- Wrote and published Pug book for TFH Publisher
- Judged dog shows
- Served on Pug Standard Committee for American Kennel Club
- Enjoy golf
- Collection of Stout Day Lilly Winners
- Traveling out of the country and enjoying the National Parks
- Hiking in Sedona and the West
Enjoy working with buyers, all buyers. First time buyers are so much fun, providing them with a great learning curve while protecting their interest.
Also, the investor is quite interesting. I enjoy purchasing homes for clients 401K so that their future retirement has a great opportunity to grow in additional ways. Call anytime for more information on using your 401k for purchase and watch it grow passing your stocks growth.
User Defined 1
User Defined 2
Enjoy meeting new people in our community and showing them all the best of Rockford and its surrounding areas. I plan events for our Rockford Newcomers Membership and serve as our President.
Professional InterestsServed on the Board of Rockford Newcomers and Presently President
Served on the Board of Pug Dog Club of America
Served on the Board of Davenport IA Humane Society
Enjoy my relaxing time being creative with writing, needlepoint, reading and gardening. Love the outdoors and spending time with my Grandchildren. Learning at art museums and trying to create art is always inspiring when there is time. Playing card games with friends and listening to music is always welcomed.
Love and enjoy dogs and animals of all kind.