Tanya Dvorak

Tanya Dvorak

Realtor

Languages Spoken:

  • English
  • 920-460-0015
  • 920-733-7800
  • 775 South Nicolet Road
    Appleton, WI 54914
Contact Me

Welcome to my Website

Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.

Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.

Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!

About Me

When I'm not assisting clients with their real estate needs, I'm busy raising three kids with my husband, Todd.  Our oldest, Evan, is a 7th grader at St. Paul Lutheran School in Appleton.  Like every other thirteen year old boy in America, he loves video games and hates school.  Like his parents, he is a creative soul.  Unlike his parents, he loves to play soccer and basketball.  Next in line is twelve year old Ella, a sixth grader this year.  She is a tender hearted little gal with kindness and compassion to spare.  She keeps the whole family chasing her down at her cross country meets, volleyball and basketball games, and cheerleading events.  She is excited that her mom is one of the coaches of her basketball team this year. However, I don't think she's realized yet that I still don't know all the rules.  Finally, second grader, Anna, is eight years old.  This tiny little spitfire spends about 60% of her day trying to sit still in school and the other 40% turning cartwheels.  Occasionally she eats.  Her dream is to be a Disney princess some day and if that doesn't work she'll settle for being a gymnastics coach.  Last but not least . . . my husband, Todd, is an architect with Hoffmann, LLC, in Appleton.  He is one of those rare people who is creative enough to envision a beautiful space but practical enough to crunch numbers and memorize building codes like the state math champ that he is.  Or was, rather.  We’ve been married 15 years and he’s never regretted a day of it.

When I'm not working or watching kids grow like weeds, I can be found volunteering down at our church and school.  I enjoy spending time with extended family and I love to travel (I'll even travel with extended family if they're paying!)  I try to make sure to read every day and I'm still trying to find the elusive last level in Candy Crush.  

REALTOR

Tanya Dvorak has been a Realtor with Century 21 since 2014. She works primarily in the Fox Valley area, including Appleton, Grand Chute, Greenville, Neenah, Menasha, Little Chute, Kaukauna, Kimberly, and surrounding areas, serving both buyers and local sellers. 

Education

Tanya received her BA's from Wisconsin Lutheran College (Milwaukee) in both English and Communication. She is actively working towards her GRE in real estate as well as several other continuing education courses.

My Listings

N3410 Hwy 76, Hortonville, WI 54944
Beds: 3 / Baths: 3
2,338 square feet
209 W Parkway Blvd, Appleton, WI 54911
Beds: 3 / Baths: 2
1,393 square feet
Contact Me

Communities

Cities
Appleton

The History of the Appleton WI Real Estate Market Began near the Fox River Valley Appleton WI homes are located in area that once belonged to Menominee ...

Neenah

Sitting near the shore of Lake Winnebago, Neenah is a thriving city with a history that dates back to the late 18th century. It has a growing population ...

Menasha

Menasha is a growing city located in eastern Wisconsin. Menasha’s name comes from the Winnebago word for “thorn”or “island.” ...

Kaukauna

The Kaukauna WI real estate market is a promising one for individuals planning to move to this area of Wisconsin. Finding Kaukauna homes for sale starts ...

Combined Locks

The Village of Combined Locks, Wisconsin has a population 3447, is located in Outagamie County and is surrounded by the Village of Kimberly, Village ...

Little Chute

Once a simple trading post for the French, the area around Little Chute has grown into a thriving city. It has a great deal to offer families all sizes, ...