Real Estate Agent
- 217 East 24th Street Suite 102
Holland, MI 49423
Born and raised GR girl. I was born at "Butterworth" and lived in the Grand Rapids area/Jenison until joining the USMC after High School. After honorable discharge I came back "home" to be close to family and raise kids. My blended family of 6 kids and 2 dogs currently live in Caledonia. I have lived overseas and have a passion for travel and experiencing diverse cultures.
As a business owner, landlord and professor I work hard to crunch the numbers and evaluate decisions for strategic planning and creative problem solving. I believe these skills and experiences bring a lot to the real estate table when negotiating a sale for my buyers or setting a selling price for my sellers.
As a landlord, I have helped to rehabilitate properties to increase their profitability in terms of sales and rental income. As a business owner, I have negotiated and secured contracts to insure the best possible results for the company, led the development of pricing strategies, sought out and implemented conflict resolution and remained very organized. As a professor, I have educated on business trends, ethics, legal issues, finance, problem solving, decsion making and planning.
I believe these experiences and the first hand knowledge gained throughout transfer easily to being a REALTOR and working for my clients as an advocate and assitant in their home sale or search. I would be honored to have the opportunity to put all I have learned and continue to learn to work for you.
- Helped to prepare Caledonia Community School District Growth Analysis and conducted community open forums that resulted in the passing of a government bond measure and building of a new elementary school.
- Treasurer, Friends of Education: budget preparation, donation management, government tax and accreditation filings
- Global relief aid (missions trips) in: India; Dominican Republic; Panama City, Panama; and New Orleans, LA
- Group leader: adult education committee chair, children's church
- Meritoriously promoted to Non-Commissioned Officer within just 2 years of enlistment in USMC
- University of the Rockies: Ph.d/PsyD course work in Conflict Resolution
- Davenport University: Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Strategic Business Management, graduated with high honors
- Eastern Michigan University: Bachelor of Science (BS), Business, Music and Social Science
- United States Marine Corps: Leadership, Music, Fiscal certification and Public Relations
Start your Search Here!
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
Grand Rapids is a city in Michigan located on the Grand River about 25 miles east of Lake Michigan. Grand Rapids is nicknamed of River City refers ...
The name of this coastal city is no coincidence, Holland, Michigan continues to practice its ancestral traditions even today. There are plenty of amenities ...
Hudsonville is the third largest city in Ottawa County and is attractive to many people because of its well-kept homes, good streets, accessibility to ...
Caledonia is located in southeastern Kent County in the township by the same name, approximately 30 miles south of Grand Rapids. Once a farming community, ...
Byron Center is situated in southwest Kent County and provides access to Kent Trails, a 15-mile, non-motorized trail that follows an abandoned railroad ...