- 15105 S James St
Plainfield, IL 60544
Welcome to my Website
Mr. Wilson is a "hands on" Real Estate Broker who will spend as much time as needed to make and keep a property marketable and get it to closing. He is a full-time (24/7) Broker, experienced in commercial and industrial, as well as other investment properties, having been involved in negotiations ranging form $40,000 to $15,000,000.
View my Commercial Listings on LoopNet
LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 5.8 million registered members and 3.6 million unique monthly visitors.
Prior to becoming a Real Estate Broker, Bill was an account manager/vice president for a large mechanical engineering and building operations company, serving customers such as Amoco Oil (now BP Amoco), Nicor Gas, and Caterpillar. This experience has given him the knowledge of all phases of construction, mechanical, and building operations.
Bill is surrounded by Real Estate Professionals, within his immediate family, who add to his extensive database.
- Wife: Real Estate Broker for over 25 years, Managing Broker for 8 years, and former Commercial Loan Officer
- Daughter: Former Real Estate Broker for Century 21 Sussex & Reilly
- Son-in-law: Real Estate Attorney
- Experienced Real Estate Investor
- Property Management
- City Feed
- Crain's Chicago Business
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Sun Times
- Herald Newspapers
- Aurora Beacon
- Midwest Real Estate Data
- Virtual Tours
- Commercial Real Estate Haves & Wants
- Sr. Advisory Committee for Leader Tom Cross
- American Legion
- Member of Comprehensive Plan and Economic Development Committee
- MORe - MainStreet Organization of REALTORS®
- IAR - Illinois Associations of REALTORS®
- NAR - National Association of REALTORS®
- NICAR - Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Major in Psychology
- Minor in Business