Welcome to today’s home update! Choosing to sell your home is a big decision. Here are 5 signs that now might be the time to finally put your home on the market.
- You’ve outgrown your space. Do you have kids outgrowing shared bedrooms? Maybe you have an in-law moving in? Such circumstances may necessitate a bigger home.
- Your neighborhood is booming. You may find yourself in the middle of a hot market. If homes are selling above listing price, now may be a wise time to take the leap and list.
- You’re letting things go. Remember when home improvement and landscaping were fun? If that’s a distant memory and your grass is knee high, you may be ready to move onto a maintenance-free way of life
- Your equity is back. For many homeowners, selling became unthinkable when their equity evaporated during the housing crash. Make sure to have your home reappraised!
- Your life has changed. Growing or shrinking families, a new job with a long commute, retirement, divorce, etc., are cause to seriously consider moving on to a new home that makes sense to your new life.
Are you ready to take the leap? Get in touch with one of our agents in your neighborhood at www.c21affiliated.com/contact_us.