Honoring the outstanding achievements of their agents, CENTURY 21 Affiliated ended the year with their annual State of Affiliated awards ceremonies throughout their footprint.
President and CEO of CENTURY 21 Affiliated, Dan Kruse, started the awards ceremony with a summary of the company’s 2018 achievements. On average, CENTURY 21 Affiliated agents closed over 20,000 properties in 2018, while the entire company closed 4 billion dollars in sales.
Awards were then given for Quality Service and Top Producers, as well as many others.
The top producing agents per state are:
- Grand CENTURION Producer Kim Wirtz from Lockport, IL was named the #1 Producer in Illinois, and was also the #1 Producer in the Affiliated footprint, closing 1 million dollars in AGC
- Grand CENTURION Team Mike McCatty & Associates from Orland Park, IL was named the #1 Team in Illinois and in the CENTURY 21 Affiliated footprint
- Double CENTURION Producer Calla Ricciardi from Kenosha, WI was named the #1 Producer in Wisconsin
- Double CENTURION Team The Raven Team from Eau Claire, WI was named the #1 Team in Wisconsin
- CENTURION Producer Pat Graham from Elkhart, IN was named the #1 Producer in Indiana
- Double CENTURION Team Steve Likas ProTeam from Winfield, IN was named the #1 Team in Indiana
- CENTURION Producer Liz Engel from Douglas, MI was named the #1 Producer in Michigan
- CENTURION Producer Dianne Martin from Avila, FL was named the #1 Producer in Florida
2018 was a successful year for CENTURY 21 Affiliated with the company opening multiple new offices, while continually holding the CENTURY 21 record for the most homes sold by a single CENTURY 21 company (20,200 units).
Kruse was excited to announce that CENTURY 21 Affiliated was named the #1 CENTURY 21 franchise in the world, now for the fifth year in a row.
“The thing about CENTURY 21 Affiliated is that we are so much more than a bunch of sales agents, so much more than 20,000 closed transactions,” said Dan Kruse. “We are built around a culture of fun, a culture of professionalism and also a culture built around giving back.”
This year, The Affiliated Foundation awarded six scholarships to students with the Affiliated Family, while Bill and Judi Kessler, and Ruta Susinskas personally sponsored an additional six scholarships.
Scholarship winners included
- Hayley Warne – Rensselaer, IN
- Braeden Bunney - Napoleon, MI
- Taylor Jordy - Lithia, FL
- Emily Simmons - Naperville, IL
- David Gonzalez - Crown Point, IN
- Brianna Canales - Wautoma, WI
- Dylan Buquiki - Portage, IN
- Tatiana Latham - Beloit, WI
- Kathryn Pettersen- Baraboo, WI
- Stefanie Pettersen - Baraboo, WI
- Erica Kallstrom - Colfax, WI
- Elliot Sass - LaPorte, IN
CENTURY 21 Affiliated stands as one of the largest real estate brokerages with 2,300 licensed sales professionals in 100+ offices across five states.
About Century 21 Affiliated
CENTURY 21 Affiliated is a member of multiple listings services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin with over 2,300 sales professionals and 100+ offices. CENTURY 21 Affiliated also specializes in worldwide relocation. At CENTURY 21 Affiliated, the customer comes first. The complete commitment to this philosophy is what has made CENTURY 21 Affiliated such a powerful force in the real estate industry. CENTURY 21 Affiliated has been ranked the number one CENTURY 21® franchise in the world for four years in a row and had over 20,000 transactions in 2018. Visit http://www.Century21Affiliated.com to learn more.
©2019 CENTURY 21 All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated.