We all know two heads are better than one, and that’s why National Swap Ideas Day on September 10th, 2017 encourages collaboration between family, friends, and co-workers.
Our team at CENTURY 21 Affiliated has collaborated, and we’re excited to give you a few Fall Real Estate Marketing ideas.
- Be the talk of your town by holding a Pumpkin Carving Contest and donating funds raised to a charity of your choice. Go above and beyond by matching the funds raised!
- Send sweet treats to your past clients. You can bake your own and drop them off, or you can purchase gift cards and encourage your clients to check out a new bakery or coffee shop!
- Email Fall Home Updates and Trends to your Sphere of Influence.
- Hold a Facebook Contest for your past buyers. Whoever has the best Scarecrow in their yard wins a dinner paid by you!
- Host a booth at your city’s local Fall Festival! Did you know you can purchase CENTURY 21 Affiliated gloves at the Affiliated Bling Store? Buy Affiliated goodies to hand out at your booth.
- Write blog posts with your favorite autumn recipes. Can you say homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Sponsor a High School Football team! Nothing says Fall like football.
Now it’s your turn! What are your Fall marketing tips? Help your fellow Affiliated Family by posting your ideas to our Facebook page and make sure to hashtag #NationalSwapIdeasDay and #AffiliatedFamily.