Random Act of Kindness Week is February 11 -17, 2018. Here are some ideas on how to partake in this important day, but remember – it means more if it’s spontaneous and from the heart!
Consider giving back to your community, or to someone who has positively influenced your life.
- Buy the order for the person behind you in the drive-through.
- Bring flowers to your boss or personal assistant.
- Leave a note for your partner, reminding them how much they mean to you.
- Pick up trash in your community – but remember to wear reflective gear!
- Leave a large tip for your Server.
- Help cook or serve meals at a homeless shelter.
- Donate supplies to your school district.
- Create a free library in your neighborhood.
- Spend a few extra minutes listening to a friend in need.
Who inspires you to be a better person? Is it your parents? Maybe a coach or grandparent? Let us know by commenting below!