Buyer Service Pledge
CENTURY 21 Affiliated real estate professionals are dedicated to making the process of buying your home as easy as possible. Below you will find the 21 pledge points offered in support of helping you.
- Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make most informed decisions.
- Disclose material facts known about the property and respond to questions concerning the property.
- Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining alternative methods of purchasing and/or financing.
- Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties that fit your needs.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, only showing you properties that will best meet your needs and in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that be the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
- Provide the resources of Century21.com that offers thousands of listings, allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.*
- Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the lowest possible rates available to you.
- Advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you during and after your move.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System of thousands of offices to provide you with the name of an office in the area of your new home, to assist you further.
"NOTICE: As a prospective purchaser of real estate, you should be aware that cooperating ("selling") brokers and sales associates can work for you as your agent, in which case they represent you and owe you the fiduciary duties of loyalty, confidentiality, disclosure, diligence and care; or with you as a subagent (where applicable) of the listing broker, in which case they represent the seller, and the fiduciary duties are owed to the seller; or with you as facilitators representing neither party to the transaction; or in such other brokerage relationship as may be permitted by law. In any case, as real estate licensees, we are at all times obligated to treat you honestly and fairly, and inform you of our particular representation status. In any event we do not represent you in the transaction, should you feel it necessary or desirable, you may wish to obtain representation from a lawyer or another real estate broker or both." Please speak to your agent for additioanl information.