Matching Agent Retirement Fund
- Up to $2K company match per year
- 100% participation deferral vesting schedule with 20% yearly company match starting in the sixth year
- Customizable fund management
Why a Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plan?
- Pre-tax deferral of compensation for eligible participants.
- Tax-deferred retirement savings.
- Customizable fund management.
How Deferrals & Contributions work?
- Minimum: $25 Per Close
- Maximum: $2000 Per Close
- Per Close Maximum: $100
- Per Year Maximum: $2,000
How Vesting & Distribution Works?
- Participant deferral contribution have a 100% vesting schedule
- Company matching contributions will start vesting, 20% a year, in the sixth year following the commencement of your participation in the plan
Vesting Example: A participant that begins deferring in 2019 will be 20% vested in their company matching contributions in 2024, 40% vested in 2025, ect.
- The lump sum of vested amount (deferrals + contributions +/- investment gains/losses) within 90 days of agent retirement or separation.