Why Use a REALTOR
- are experts on real estate the largest financial investments you will make.
- are pros at bringing buyers and sellers together.
- have established leads and contacts.
- make sure all of your real estate forms are completed accurately to reflect your intentions.
- handle sales calls and follow-up.
- have the most current market data to help price your home or determine your buying power.
- arrange advertising and host open houses.
- sweat the details to reduce your stress.
- protect the interests of their clients and treat all parties honestly.
- abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
- are experienced negotiators.
- network with others REALTORS to help market your property.
- are hired by 9 out of 10 buyers in the home buying search.
- suggest practical home staging tips.
- are active members of the community.
- use their money to market your home.
- are trained to handle closing issues.
- have strict educational requirements.
Many consumers consider selling their homes directly but eventually turn to REALTORS. Smart home sellers realize they need the expertise in pricing their home, making connections with REALTORS, working with buyers, arranging and staffing open houses, and coordinating with other professionals in the sales process. Next time you are looking to buy or sell a home, look to a REALTOR
* Paid for by the Wisconsin REALTORS Association. Ask if your agent is a REALTOR, a member of your local, state and National Association of REALTORS.