Team Leader, Broker, CRS, ABR, e-Pro
- 219-548-2021 ext 107
- 503 Silhavy Rd Suite A103
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Working together to help you with your Real Estate needs!
My goal as a listing agent is to help you sell your home for the highest price, in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
As your buyer's agent, I will provide you with the latest information on new listings and price reductions as we search for the perfect home! I look forward to providing you with outstanding service.
Email, Call or Text 219-405-2639.
- 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Century 21 Quality Service Award
- 2011 Century 21 Masters Ruby Award
- 2012 Century 21 Masters Emerald Award
- 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Century 21 Centurion Award , Century 21 top 10 agent
- RANKED IN THE TOP 20 AGENTS IN CENTURY 21 AND CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- RANKED IN THE TOP 10 AGENTS IN VALPARAISO
- RANKED IN THE TOP 50 AGENTS IN NW INDIANA GNIAR BOARD
- Lifelong resident of Northwest Indiana and vastly familiar with the area. Licensed in 2007 and Broker Associate in 2013.
- Full Time Agent specializing in residential properties in Porter, Lake, Jasper and Laporte Counties.
- CRS Certified (Council of Residential Specialists.
- A member of the Opportunity Enterprise Chicago Marathon Team for the past 18 years so I know how to "go the distance" for my clients!
- Raised in Chesterton, Indiana and currently residing in Valparaiso
- 4 children Jake, Cylie, Rushelle and Max. 2 Step Children Grayson and Landry
- Marathon Runner - Completed 25 Marathons. 17 Chicago, 5 INDY Monumental, 1 Quad Cities, 2 Endurance Runs
- Pilates Instructor at the Valparaiso YMCA for over 10 years
- Foster/Adoptive Parent for Porter County Child Protective Services from 2003 to 2007
- Active in Valparaiso Community Schools PTA/PTO organizations
- Member of the Valparaiso Opportunity Enterprise Marathon Team
- Member of the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce
- Pilates Mat instructor at the Valparaiso Family YMCA
Certified Residential Specialist Press Release
Claudia Miller Has Been Awarded the Certified Residential Specialist Designation
Valparaiso, IN January 29, 2015¾ Claudia J Miller of Valparaiso, IN has been awarded the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.
REALTORS® who receive the CRS Designation have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate. Only 37,000 REALTORS® nationwide have earned the credential.
Home buyers and sellers can be assured that CRS Designees subscribe to the strict REALTOR® code of ethics, have been trained to use the latest tactics and technologies, and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
Claudia is a REALTOR/Broker Associate with Century 21 Affiliated, Valparaiso. She is a member of the GNIAR Board. In addition to being the proud mother of 4, Claudia is also an award winner with Century 21 in Quality Service and Sales Production. She is ranked #24 in Century 21 Chicagoland for 2014, a member of the Valparaiso Chamber, a Pilates Instructor at the Valpo YMCA and a member of the OE Marathon Fundraising team etc.
“Striving to exceed normal expectations in Real Estate is why I chose to obtain the CRS certification. I have always liked the phrase ‘Never let your failures go to your heart, or your success go to your head’.” said Miller.
854 square feet
2,972 square feet
1,440 square feet
2,158 square feet
6154 Lute Road, Portage, IN 46368
1,866 square feet
2,010 square feet
2,646 square feet
281 S 500 W, Valparaiso, IN 46385
1,874 square feet
2,368 square feet
5,000 square feet
6787 W 700 N, Rensselaer, IN 47978
1,400 square feet
1,692 square feet
Contact a lender for LOAN information