REALTOR®, CRS, GRI, ABR
- 3149 Meadowlark Ln
Altoona, WI 54720
AWARD AND RECOGNITION
- "Top 35" Agent in CENTURY 21 Great North Region 1997 - 2015 (4 state area)
- Centurion Award Recipient 1997 - 2007, 2012 - 2015
- Masters Diamond / Emeral Award 2008 - 2011
- Centurion Honor Society - Lakeland Council - CENTURY 21
- "Top 10%" in Sales for CENTURY 21 (National Level)
- "Top 12" Agents for REALTORS Association of Northwestern Wisconsin - 2015
- Developer of Whitetail Ridge, Hunter Ridge, The Meadows, The Woodlands, The Ledges and Old Abe Shores Subdivisions
- President - REALTORS Association of Northwestern Wisconsin (2204)
- REALTOR of the Year (2004) REALTORS Association of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Founder and Former Chairmanb for RANWW Foundation
- Board Service Award (2009) REALTORS Association of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Married with four children
- Bacheltor Degree in Health Care Administration, UwEC
- Many Years of Community Service through Kiwanis and United Way
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
My site provides you with up-to-date properties on the market for the Chippewa Valley. In the State of Wisconsin, you can search by City of Eau Claire, City of Chippewa Falls, or City of Altoona. You can also search by school districts such as Eau Claire Schools, or Chippewa Falls Schools or by areas inside of or outside of a given city. Eau Claire County and Chippewa County are also options. The City of Eau Claire is the major metro area.
One of the best parts about Eau Claire comes from the natural beauty that drew residents here in the first place. Whether you´re spending time in one of our friendly neighborhood parks or you´re enjoying the open land, you´re going to love how our parks and recreation system works for you.
See the Natural Beauty of Eau Claire. Have a look at our featured listings to see what neighborhood you´re interested in. No matter where you buy, there is a park near by where you can soak up some sunshine or good company.
See The Natural Beauty of our Lovely Parks.
Carson Park is one of the many parks that showcase the City of Eau Claire with its year round recreations and sporting events. Located in this 134 acre park are 3 notable attractions: Paul Bunyan Logging Camp, Chippewa Valley Museum and the baseball/football stadiums. As you can see, there are many things to do at Carson Park where you can enjoy the great outdoors at the logging camp, see fine exhibits at the museum or come year round to see baseball or football games by the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds or other local sports teams. So take a visit to this premier park today and see what the buzz is about
Riverview Park & Island is another splendid park in Eau Claire that offers many recreational activities plus aquatic fun along the waters. Located along the Chippewa River on the northern end of Eau Claire, Riverview Park is connected by an arched bridge that crosses the river to the Island. Riverview Park is a 33 acre park with 3 pavilions and a large boat landing dock. People from all over can come here to have a picnic, go sight seeing, take a boat ride all along the river or just go for a swim along the shoreline. Visiting this park not only lets you enjoy nature, but also have fun in the waters as well!
Owen Park is an 11 acre park that also lies along the Chippewa River on First Avenue. It´s a great place for the whole family to enjoy with a many recreational facilities and even year round concerts. This park has a large band shell where open air concerts are held. Complete with a children´s play and facilities for activities that include tennis, snowmobiling, bowling, ice skating, volleyball and bike trails, its truly a place for everyone to play and enjoy wholesome family fun. So for the perfect weekend getaway for your family, it doesn´t get better than at Owen Park.
1,320 square feet
1,464 square feet
2,416 square feet
5,072 square feet
5,578 square feet
2,346 square feet
1,092 square feet
E19405 Hwy Nd, Augusta, WI 54722
4,016 square feet
2,096 square feet