- 15543 127th St Suite 100
Lemont, IL 60439
Do the job right and enjoy the job you are doing.
My commitment is to make the buying, selling and renting process as easy and as stress free as possible for my clients.
Knowledge is Key
Whatever side of a real estate transaction you're on, your financial well being is vital to the transaction. Whether you are selling or buying real estate, put my experience and knowledge to work for you.
Put my experience to work for you
25 years of Real Estate experience, prior to Real Estate, Loan Officer, Operations Officer & Bank Manager
- 1971 to 1980 Palos Savings & Loan Association, Palos Heights, Assistant Vice President
- 1980 to 1984 Burbank State Bank, Burbank, Vice President
- 1984 to 1989 Century Federal Savings Bank, Chicago, Senior Vice President
- 1989 to present Century 21 Olsick, Lemont, now Century 21 Affiliated
- Member Main Street Organization of Realtors
- Member Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Former Director of Main Street Organization of Realtors
- Director of Real Estate Board
- Chairman of Equal Housing Committee
- Member of Ethics, Arbitration, Grievance & MLS Monitoring Committees
When you list with Emily you can expect.....
My full attention. I am truly a full time REALTOR. When we get together to list your home, I will provide you with a CMA, (Comparative Market Analysis), along with a marketing plan and tips on staging your home. I will make sure that you understand the process from list to SOLD, and everything in between. An educated consumer is my best customer.
If you would like to learn more about the schools in the areas you are searching, click on my School Information link on the left.
Are you looking for a REALTOR® to help you find your new home?
Your house is one of the biggest – if not the biggest – purchases you’ll ever make. It is also the place where you will create memories, chase dreams, and anchor your world. It’s true: the right home can both protect and nurture not only your investments but also your ideals.
To find that home, you need to work with the best company and the best REALTOR. You want an agent that is well-trained, great communicator, pays attention to detail, accessible and one who knows how to navigate any kind of market to get you to the home where you belong.
To help you get started with understanding the mortgage process, click on my Mortgage Center on the left.
Give me a call and let's start TODAY on your path to homeownership.
Primary Market Area
Chicago & surrounding suburbs. I have sold & listed property from Kankakee to Skokie.
My primary market area includes: Southwest Chicago, Oak Lawn, Evergreen Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Palos Heights, Lemont, Lockport, Homer Glen, Romeoville, Darien, Downers Grove, Westmont
- Continuing Education classes through the Real Estate Board.
- Finance & Real Estate classes at Moraine Valley Community College.
- Graduate of Fox Business College
A little about Emily
I have been a long time resident of Palos Heights. When I am not selling real estate, my husband and I enjoy spending time with our children, grandchildren, family & friends.
I am actively involved in many activities in Lemont: Volunteering with seniors, Former Girl Scout Leader, Halloween Hoedown, Cruise Night, Food Pantry & miscellaneous other community activities.
1,650 square feet
1,331 square feet
1,521 square feet
800 square feet
1,900 square feet
1,900 square feet
407 Jane Avenue, Lemont, IL 60439
800 square feet