- 3372 W Devon
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for investigating my credentials! As a 25 year top producing broker who has been selling Skokie, West Rogers Park, Evanston, Morton Grove, Lincolnwood, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, Budlong Woods, Chicago's North Shore suburbs and North side neighborhoods I have helped hundreds of buyers and sellers sell, buy, develope and renovate real estate. I always know of sellers who want to sell (not always listed property) and buyers who want to buy. I specialize in single family homes, 2-4 unit buildings, and condominiums. My main focus is making your home sale or purchase stress free and profitable.
My Team of professionals can be in your corner with one Phone call. Call me at 312-513-4490 to begin your home selling or buying process.
- I am always interested in Chicago's neighborhoods. I have lived in Roscoe Village, the South Loop, Lincoln Square, and Lakeview. As a graduate of New Trier High School I am also familiar with Chicago's North Shore Suburbs.
- Technology. I know that Photos are most important in Marketing my clients Real estate. I am always looking for better ways to highlight my clients real estate with Virtual Tours, high quality photos, and also make sure they are on the websites where they will be seen by the most likely of buyers.
- Communication. It is my goal to keep my clients fully informed. My desirel is to provide you with a constant stream of communication. If you have a question you can expect a call, text or email from me within the Hour.
- Networking. I have built up a network of realtors in all areas of Chicago's North side and North shore Suburbs who may not work in my office, but are always excited to take my call as these are Broker to Broker relationships that can span 25 years!
- Education. I am always looking to attend Conferences, seminars, technology trainings and the like to keep me cutting edge (and often times on the bleeding edge) of new innovations in real estate sales.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Since 1987.
- Consistent Top Producing Realtor as Recognized by Chicago association of Realtors and North Shore Barrington Board for 25 years.
- Principal in over 20 Real Estate Renovations, New Construction or Condominium Developments.
- Over 500 Families Moved in 25 year Career
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor since 1993.
- Technologically efficient Marketing, but I also understand that Real Estate also needs to be High Touch, not just High Tech.
Seller representation, in order to get your home sold I will........
1. Display your listing on the following.
A. MLS of northern Illinois
B. Enhanced listing on Realtor.com
C. Enhanced listing on Zillow.com
D. Enhanced listing on Trulia.com
E. Individual youtube video of your property
F. Century21.com and c21affilated.com websites.
2. I will provide you with a seller report on the 1st and 15th of the month.
3. I will follow up each individual showing of your property with an Agent feedback request (from coop brokers after a showing).
4. I will text and email you for every showing.
5. If you call me your call will most likely be answered immediately. I do promise a return call within the hour.
- Residential Real Estate
- Acquisition and Development of Real Estate
- Investment properties
- I have worked with many Retirees looking to sell and relocate to Senior Housing, Assisted Living or just plain downsizing
- Graduate of New Trier High School
- Graduate of Western Illinois University
- Licensed Pre License Real Estate Instructor
- Licensed CE Real Estate Instructor
- Graduate of New Trier High School (Class of 1980)
- Graduate of Western Illinois University (Bachelors degrees in Mass Communications and Sociology)
- Managing Broker of Leader Realty (Lakeview office) 1990-1996
- Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker Leader Realty (Skokie and Rogers Park offices). 1996-2012
- Managing Broker of Century 21 Affilated (Rogers Park and Skokie offices) 2012 to the present.
- Scuba Diving. I became Certified in 2000 and have been on over 100 dives in 5 different Countries.
- Running. I have a closet full of running t-shirts, I completed the Chicago Marathon in 1996 and 1997.
- Family Events. Parenting my 10 year old has given me a fountain of information on Zoos, Aquariums, Arcades, Bowling alleys, Sled Hills, Skating Rinks and the like.
We support Easter Seals!
Team of Trusted Professionals
I can also refer you to my team of trusted professionals who can help make your buying and selling process smooth. They will answer your questions professionally and timely. Call me for my recommendations for......
- Mortgage Broker for purchase and refinance
- Real Estate Attorney
- Home Inspector
- Contractor, electrician, heating and cooling, plumber.