Howie and Drew Boeve
- 5570 Wilson Ave SW Suite E
Wyoming, MI 49418
Working Together To Achieve A Common Goal
With over 24 years experience in the Real Estate Industry covering all of the West Michigan area, Boeve Properties leads the way in extraordinary customer service, expertise knowledge and cutting edge resources needed to make your next Real Estate transaction effortless.
Why Choose Boeve Properties As Your West Michigan Realtor's ?
- Century 21 Affiliated has been ranked #1 in the Century 21 World, it's a proven winner.
- 97.6% Positive Approval Rating from its clients confirms customer satisfaction.
- 35% of homeowners say that the Century 21 system has the most professional and knowledgeable agents.
- Century 21 Affiliated has over 106 offices and more than 2000 agents throughout Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida.
I encourage you to set up a home search on my site by clicking on thelink located in the upper right corner of this website.
By SIGNING IN you will have access to:
- Save your searches and receive email notifications whenever new listings match your criteria
- Manage your saved searches at any time
- Save listings to your Favorites folder
- Manage your Favorites wherever you see the Favorites icon
You're welcome to search on your own without registering or, to make it easier, let me know what you are looking for in a new home and I would be happy to set you up.
When you're ready, email, call or text me, or connect with me on Social Media. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs.
West Michigan Living
57 Reasons to Live, Work and Play in West Michigan
West Michigan has so much to offer, click here to explore!!
24 years full time in the Real Estate industry has given me the knowledge and expertise to help you with the largest investment of most peoples lives plus making life long friends along the way.
- Hudsonville Public Schools Board Member- Past
- Elder in local church- Past
- Kids Hope Mentor- Present
- Strive Mentor- Past
Do you know someone who is moving?
Do you know someone who is moving?
Across town... across the country... anywhere around the world?
I can help! Let me connect our network with yours.
Whether it's your family in California, your friends in Boston or anyone you know looking to buy or sell real estate, I can connect you with a certified real estate specialist through our membership in the largest broker network.
I am a Navy Federal Credit Union, USAA and CARTUS Certified real estate professional. If you have any questions about the Relocation Services at CENTURY 21 Affiliated, give me a call, or send me a text or email: I’m happy to help you with all of your Relocation needs.
- Active member in the Grandville-Jenison Chamber of Commerce.
- Kids Hope USA Mentor
- Strive Mentor
- Hudsonville Public Schools - School Board Member
- Fair Haven Ministries - Elder
- South Harbor Church - Vice President Consistory
- A-T Children's Program, we feel so strongly about this organization that we will donate $300.00 in our clients name per their request.
- Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
On the personal side
I grew up in Hudsonville, MI and graduated from Hudsonville High School. I married my best friend, Jacki, and we currently reside in Hudsonville, MI with our 4 children affectionately referred to as the "Boeve Zoo". I am blessed to spend my free time with this crazy bunch.
Did You Serve? Homebuying Benefits for Veterans
No Down Payment Required
- Hudsonville High School - Hudsonville, MI
- Real Estate Sales Academy
- Hold a Michigan Managing Broker License
- The Core Training
- Fine Homes
- Lakefront Homes
- New Construction
- Luxury Homes
- Executive Homes
1,904 square feet
2,696 square feet
1,649 square feet
1,342 square feet
3,564 square feet
1,408 square feet
2,876 square feet
2,730 square feet
8646 Pasture, Caledonia, MI 49316
1,438 square feet
900 square feet
3,826 square feet
Grand Rapids is a city in Michigan located on the Grand River about 25 miles east of Lake Michigan. Grand Rapids is nicknamed of River City refers ...
Saugatuck is an absolutely beautiful place to experience all things Michigan. What's great about this resort town is that it's actually more like a resort ...
Hudsonville is the third largest city in Ottawa County and is attractive to many people because of its well-kept homes, good streets, accessibility to ...
Douglas is a vibrant and growing community made up of established neighborhoods, schools, churches, and new and exciting businesses and residential ...
Jenison is an unincorporated community in Ottawa County. Jenison is dedicated to being a community of people who help each other, support each other, and ...