Are you ready to start looking for your dream home? Howie Boeve and Associates would love to help you, but prior to going out and looking at homes it is important to figure out what you can afford. This is especially important because that way when Howie Boeve and Associates help you to find your next home you can make an offer the same day with the hopes of your offer being accepted! Here are seven tips of what to take with you when you go to get pre-approved at your bank.
· Driver’s License – this verifies your identity
· Secondary IDs – passport or social security card to support your driver’s license
· One months of your most recent paystubs if you’re W2 salary of hourly wages
· W2 forms from employers for the past two years – this documents your employment and earnings history
· Signed Federal tax returns for the past two years
· Two months of your most recent bank and asset statements
· If you’re currently renting you’ll need the name, address, and phone number of your landlord to verify you are a timely paying tenant.