- 608-825-7552 ext 1012
- 695 S. Grand Avenue
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for taking time to learn more about my business philosophy. It is my goal to tailor your real estate experience to your individual needs, working at the pace you require. I prefer to work with my buyers and sellers to meet their needs so they will be happy with their experience for years to come. Whether you are a new client, or returning client, our interaction is about you, not me. The best feedback I can receive is for you to feel confident enough with my performance to send your family and friends to work with me.
Neighborhood School Information
- First-time home buyers
- Buyer Agency
- Residential properties
- Commercial properties
- Investment properties
- Foreclosures (REO)
AFFILIATIONS - Present and Past:
- Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County (Marketing Committee Chairperson)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central Wisconsin
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service
- National Residential Sales Council (RS Council)
- Wisconsin CRS Chapter
- Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SAREC)
- Milwaukee Metro Multiple Listing Service
- Waterloo, WI Tax Board of Review
- Waterloo, WI Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Waterloo (WI) 2000 & Beyond Events Committee
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation Recipient, Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTORS®, 10/2001
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) Designation Recipient, Senior Advantage Real Estate Council, 2/2001
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) Designation Recipient, National Residential Sales Council, 12/2000
- GRI (Graduate, REALTORS® Institute) Designation Recipient, Wisconsin REALTORS® Institute, 11/96 – 2/2000
- Mike Ferry Chicago Productivity School, 2/1997
- Paralegal Certification Program, Madison Area Technical College (1994-1997)
- State of Wisconsin Real Estate Broker Licensee, 1982
- Real Estate Degree Program, Madison Area Technical College (1981-1982)
- Legal Secretary Program, Madison Area Technical College (1980-1981)
- Graduate, Madison East High School (1980)
I've been a Wisconsin resident since the age of 5, graduated from Madison East High School and attended Madison College (MATC) where I received the education that has been the centerpiece of my adult career direction. My primary market has been Waterloo, WI and Jefferson County, where I lived for 30 years, raising my two children (now adults on their own!). My career path has revolved around HOMES, ranging from mortgage department assistant, real estate administration, to the frontline of sales. In November of 1996 I joined the team at Century 21 Affiliated, working in the Waterloo office from 1996 until 2007, when I transferred to the Sun Prairie office. Since May of 2011, I have had the added career path of Housing Specialist for a Madison non-profit affordable housing developer. My duties include marketing, leasing, tenant relations, property management and fair housing compliance. As that company grows, I continue to work in that capacity, in addition to providing design assistance to the developer for our renovations to properties.
I love to spend time with my family and friends! Getting out to hear live music has become a favorite pastime (my son has been playing in area bands since 2002!) I grew up with a strong connection to the youth group at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Madison, and transferred to St. Pauls Lutheran Church in Waterloo in 1983. I continue to be an active member of St. Pauls, serving as communion assistant, lector and prayer leader thanks to the volunteer opportunities made available to members.
My 30 years in Waterloo, WI provided me with many opportunities to volunteer:
- St Pauls Lutheran Church, Mutual Ministry and Community Outreach committees. Lector, Greeter, Prayer Leader and Communion Assistant (past Altar Committee member).
- Waterloo Chamber of Commerce (secretary for 2 years, Wiener & Kraut Day Committee member for 20+ years, and Board of Directors for many years.
- Waterloo 2000 and Beyond Committee member, a volunteer group whose goal was to raise funds for the renovation and beautification of the downtown business area. We hosted a community Haunted House for many years as part of those fundraising efforts.
- Waterloo Tax Board of Review - annually reviewing the tax rolls for property assessment changes, and hearing/reviewing/resolving property owner assessment disputes.
Since 2009, I have been a co-committee member with other Madison East High School alumni in the organization of the Madison East High and East Siders All Class Reunion. This is an annual event we sponsor at Warner Park for anyone who attended the schools in the Madison East School District. All bands that participate in the event are volunteers, and must have at least one member of the band who attended school in the District!
Beginning in October of 2011, I began serving on the Marketing Committee (past Chairperson 2012-2014) for the Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County. This is an organization that promotes Home Buyer Education, and provides required education for home buyers. The group consists of members from area industry businesses, and also helps to educate lenders and Realtors with regard to the many down payment programs available to buyers.